○ one ○

Harry really wasnt the type to go out. He was more of a stay at home and judge people from the indoors kind of guy. That being said, when his best friends Louis, Calum, Logan, and Daniel invited him to a strip club called Pinkie's to celebrate the end of of the spring semester, Harry wasn't elated.

Sure, he loved ass just as much as the next twenty two year old, but on that night, he just wanted to be home alone binge-watching Fuller House. But, his friends wouldn't allow it. They literally burst into his apartment and physically dragged him all the way down to his car, no matter how much he protested.

So, no more than 20 minutes later, Harry and his friends were standing at the bar in Pinkie's. He suspected that his boys had done a little pregame, as they were already slurring their words before they even took their first shots.

"Dude! Fuckin' cheers to us all being smart as fuck and finishin' another year at fuckin NYU!" Calum yelled as if he were talking to the entire club.

"YEAH! WE ARE FUCKING SMART, AREN'T WE?!" Daniel cried, even louder. He held up his beer. "Cheers!"

The boys laughed and talked for a while, pausing every 30 seconds to ogle a topless dancer walk by. Daniel even made the drunken mistake of slapping one of them on the ass, nearly getting them all kicked out of the club.

But, the night went on, and eventually, they'd all split up their separate ways. Calum was in the corner, whispering horny nothings to some blonde girl. Daniel and Louis sat on plush white couches toward the left of the club, and each getting lap dances from curvaceous Brazilian girls. The boys stared at them in awe, absentmindedly tossing ones as the girls twerked on their laps. And Logan, he was somewhere vomiting, probably. He was never really good at holding his liquor.

Harry just stayed by the bar, a can of coke in his hand. He sipped it awkwardly and looked around the club in the same manner. He felt totally out of his element and didn't really know what to do with himself. Strip clubs definitely weren't his scene.

The song changed from a slow, sexy Beyonce song to an equally sexy but more quick pace song that Harry had never heard before.

Oh, baby make me kneel. Maybe I should pray to you.

And as the songs changed, so did the dancers. The two girls who were originally on stage had been replaced with two new ones. They were both beautiful, but only one of them caught Harry's eye.

She was tall and brown with long hair cascading down her back. She wore only a bright yellow, lace set of lingerie as she grinded against the pole, moving her hips melodically. More people had gathered around the stage now, and Harry joined them.

He watched the brown girl in adoration, unable to look at anything else. She looked down at him and they locked eyes for a solid couple of seconds. The girl tore her eyes away and continued to dance.

"Cadence." Harry whispered, barely audibly.

Cadence Harrison was her name. Harry recognized her instantly, although he hadn't seen her in nearly seven years. She was Harry's first love. Love was an understatement, actually. He was infatuated and enthralled with the girl. When he was fourteen, he promised himself that he would find a way to make Cadence his for the rest of their lives. His plan didn't pan out until they he was sixteen and she was fifteen, when he asked her to a movie. The rest was history, as they started dating the next week.

They were absolutely obsessed with each other, quickly becoming known as that couple who made out in the halls as of they hadn't seen each other in months. Their relationship only grew stronger and stronger as the days went by.

Until one day, Cadence just disappeared. She did so without leaving a single trace. Police looked for her for nearly six months, but it was like she'd dropped off the face of the earth. Some people began to assume that she was dead.

Harry was completely heartbroken. He cried just about every day for a year straight, locking himself in his room for long periods of time. He even got into his first fight when some kid told him to 'get over that black bitch already'.

So, the fact that she was here, seven years later, took the breath out of Harry's lungs.

Cadence kept dancing, shimmying and moving her hips. Harry knew that she had seen him, but he wasn't sure if she recognized him. There was only one way to find out.

"Cadence!" he yelled. It was barley audible over the music, though. Cadence just kept moving, walking to the other side of the stage to collect a stack of ones from some guy. Harry had to come up with a plan B.

He dug into his pocket, withdrew his wallet and took out all the cash he had, which was five hundred dollars. (AN: ik thats a totally unnecessary amount but our boy Harry doesnt know strip club etiquette lmao.)

Harry held the money up and desperately tried to catch Cadence's eye. He stayed that way for a full minute, until she finally looked over. She held eye contact with Harry for a few seconds before smirking, and dropping to all fours. She crawled over to him, collecting the cash and stuffing it in her bra. She stayed face to face with him, still smirking. Harry was at a loss for words. She was so close, he could feel her breath on his face.

"Big tipper, huh, Harry?" she asked. Harry's mouth dropped. It really was her. And, she remembered him.

"Cadence, I- I can't believe it..." he stammered. Cadence let out a little laugh, before standing up and preparing to walk away. "Wait!" Harry cried, brushing his fingers against her ankle. "Meet me outside when you're done!"

Cadence just looked at him, spun on her heels, and walked away. She began to climb the pole and Harry's eyes widened. He gulped as Cadence started to do all kinds of spins and tricks. It was actually quite impressive.

Harry stared, mouth agape and crotch tingling. He quickly cupped his hands around his package and looked around to make sure no one saw his erection. Quickly, he made a run for it, bolting to the club's exit & making his way to the side of the building.

He was nervous. More nervous than he had ever been in his life, actually. With every second that passed, came another bead of sweat on the palm of Harry's hand. He stood there for nearly twenty minutes, looking up excitedly every time someone opened the doors. But it was never her. Harry began to fear that she wouldn't come out.

But, nearly 35 minutes later, Cadence appeared, dawning nothing but a black coat overtop of her lingerie. Wordlessly, she stood against the wall right in front of Harry.

"Mr. Styles." She said, tipping her had at the boy. Harry still couldn't believe his eyes.

"Cadence... I..." He tried over and over again to formulate a sentence, but it wasn't happening. All he could do was stare.

THATS A WRAP ON CHAPTER ONE YALL!!!! WHAT DO YA THINK???? IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY SO I HOPE YALL LIKE. IVE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR A WHILE. SO PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE COMMENT AND VOTE & I WILL UPDATE SOON !! LOVE U GUYS.
-pam