○ six ○

emily's evil ass ^^

Harry stood in the front of the club, patiently waiting for Cadence to collect her belongings. The Emily girl that he had spoken to before stood behind a desk, eyeing him hungrily. Harry avoided eye contact at all costs.

"So, Harry. How do you know Candi?" Emily asked, stepping from behind the desk and slowly aproaching the boy. He stiffened, trying to press himself further into the wall he was standing against. Emily noticed his attempts, but they only brought a smirk to her face. "You look so tense, daddy. What's the matter?" she drawled, brushing her fingers against Harry's chest.

The boy grabbed her wrist lightly, politely placing her hand back at her side.

"Cadence and I are dating." he blurted. Emily raised an eyebrow, her smirk as prominent as ever.

"Yeah?" she asked, crossing her arms. The motion caused her breasts to squish together and they nearly spilled out of her bralette. Harry glanced down and nodded quickly, his mouth going dry. "If you're dating her, why did you come here just to get a lapdance from her?" Emily asked.

"Uh, I..." Harry stammered, but Emily cut him off.

"And how would you not know her stage name?" she fired, smiling at Harry's flushed cheeks. He was speechless and fumbling with a button of his shirt whilst desperately avoiding eye contact with the girl. "I tell you what, daddy. Why don't you give me your number?" she asked, using two fingers and trailing them up Harry's exposed chest.

He looked down at her, wanting nothing more than to shove her out of his face. But, unfortunately, he couldn't do that, so he mumbled his number and watched as Emily wrote it down.

"Thanks, Harry. Expect a message from me soon, okay baby?" she spoke deviously, purposefully brushing her hand against Harry's bulge as she leaned up and placed a wet kiss on his cheek.

"God damn, you're a fucking thot."

Cadence's voice was suddenly heard, and both Emily and Harry turned to face her. Harry breathed a sigh of relief as Emily took a step back.

"Says you." She scoffed. "You work in a strip club just like me." she said with an eye roll. Cadence faked a smile and motioned to the black duffel bag on her shoulder.

"Not anymore bitch." she began walking toward Harry but Emily stepped in her way.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" Emily hissed, crossing her arms again.

"I'm calling you a bitch, bitch. Now get the fuck out of my way." Cadence said, slightly raising her voice. Emily challenged her, raising an eyebrow and stepping closer. Harry watched as Cadence's face turned dark.

"Let's just g-", Before Harry could finish his sentence Cadence had already shoved Emily to the ground.

"Bitch." she grumbled, stepping over the girl, who was trying to pick herself up as she cursed in Spanish. "Let's go Harry." Cadence said,  pushing the double door open and holding it open for the boy. He glanced at Emily, who was now standing, her arms still crossed and a devilish look on her face. He looked away and followed Cadence.

"Cadence what the fuck was that?" he breathed, a grin creeping onto his face. He was beyond amazed at the girl's bad ass response to Emily's BS. Cadence shrugged, pulling her hoodie tightly around herself. She was, unfortunately no longer wearing her lingerie. Instead, the get up had been replaced by light wash denim jeans, a black cropped turtleneck, and an Adidas sports jacket.

"Me and her have always had beef, for some reason. She's always treated me like shit on a platter and I've always wanted to beat her ass. So I figured, may as well give her a little taste, since I'm leaving anyway." Cadence explained as Harry lead her to his car. He pursed his lips, recalling that Emily told him that the two were friends.

"She's probably jealous." Harry shrugged. Cadence looked up at him and laughed.

"And why the hell would she be jealous of me, Harold?" she asked.

"You're beautiful and smart. And based off of that lapdance you gave me, you're a great dancer. And-"

"Enough." Cadence held up a finger in Harry's face, cutting him off. "Where's your car?" she asked.

"Here." Harry motioned to his all black Range Rover. With the click of a button on his key chain, he unlocked the door and ran to open Cadence's door. She cut her eyes at him and quickly ducked into the car.

(A/N - YALL WTF EVEN IS THIS IM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS !!! its sort of a filler chapter, just to set up the next one. thoughts on Emily? thoughts on Cadence and Harry? comment & vote ily guys!)
-Pam