○ four ○

It was almost midnight and Harry sat in his car, parked in front of Pinkie's. His fingers were still tightly gripped around the steering wheel. He's more nervous than he thought he would be.

"Just fucking do it, Harry. Now or never." he finally whispered, pulling his key out of the ignition and getting out of the car. He stuffed his hands in his demin jackets pockets, the cold air encasing him.

"Hey, daddy. Welcome to Pinkie's." A tan, scantily clad girl purred, aproaching Harry as he walked through the door. His cheeks immediately flushed, as this was an obstacle he didn't see coming. He licked his lips feverishly, struggling to remove his eyes from the girl's nipples, which were clearly visible through a white lace bralette. "What can I do ya for?" she smirked, flipping brown hair over her shoulder.

"I'd, uh, like a private dance." Harry was finally able to muster out. The girl nodded and turned around, walking be kind some kind of desk. She wrote something down and then looked at Harry expectantly.

"Name?" she asked, looking the boy up and down.

"Uh, Harry." he said quickly, shifting his weight from one boot to another.

"How long?" the girl asked. Harry blushed, not really sure of the significance of the question.

"I don't know, maybe seven and a half inches. Maybe ei-"

"NOT your cock." the girl scoffed. "How long do you want the dance to be?"

"Oh." Harry said dumbly. "As long as possible." he shrugged.

"45 minutes sound okay?" the girl asked. Harry nodded. "Got a specific girl in mind?" she asked, writing something down again.

"Yeah, actually. Her name's Cadence."

The girl looked up at him, eyebrow raised.

"And my name's Emily, but that's not what they call me 'round here. They call me Diamond." she said, putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh... well I don't know her alias..." Harry trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alias? Really white boy? You must not come 'round here much." Emily laughed. "Lucky for you, me and Cadence are friends. Follow me."

So Harry did, trailing after the girl as she led him through the club. The music was loud and there were topless girls left and right. Between them and Emily's ass jiggling as she walked, Harry didn't know what to look at. Eventually, he and Emily made it to the back wall of the club, where there were several doors.

"Just wait in here, I'll tell Candi you're here and she'll be with you shortly. Enjoy." With that, Emily turned and walked away. She strode cooly on heels that were at least 6 inches tall. They were all white, matching the rest of her ensemble. Harry stared at her lower half, which was clad only in a pair of lace white panties.

"Fuck." Harry mumbled, walking into the room Emily had led him to. He closed the door behind him, examining the small space. It was lit by a pink light bulb and had a white suede love seat in the corner. Harry sat, nodding his head to the familiar Frank Ocean song that was playing.

'And now you're lost, lost in the thrill of it all.'

He wiped his clammy hands against his black jeans, his heart beating faster and faster with every minute until she appeared. Cadence slid into the room and Harry's breath hitched when he saw her. She was wearing a mesh beige bralette that exposed her pierced nipples and her panties were the same material, so Harry could faintly see her womanhood, which was also pierced. Over her lingerie was a loose pink silk robe that hung off of her shoulder.

"God damn." Harry said under his breath. He could feel little Harry begin to stir, so just as a precaution, he placed his hands in his lap.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Harry?" Cadence asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I wanted to talk." he replied casually.

"They don't pay me to talk. They pay me to dance." Cadence said, eyeing the boy. Harry hesitated, giving the girl a slow, careful once over.

"Do that, then." Harry shrugged with fake confidence. Cadence scoffed, trailing over to the boy and starting to move her hips to the music. Harry watched her with hungry eyes as she slipped her robe down her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

short filer-ish chapter but i love this for some reason !! thoughts?? on harry? emily? cadence? don't forget to comment and vote!! love u guys thanks 2 anyone that reads
- pam