○ five ○

A couple minutes later, Drake's 'Girls Love Beyoncé' was playing and Cadence's ass was in Harry's face. Sweat started to bead on his forehead as she turned and straddled him, draping her arms around his shoulders. Cadence grinded her hips into Harry's, running her fingers through his hair and pulling it lightly. The boy bit back a moan, unsuccessfully.

"What's the matter, Harry? Never had a good lap dance before?" Cadence asked innocently, biting her lip. His dick was now rock hard, and Cadence noticed. She smirked devilishly, grabbing Harry's junk, her hips moving in a circular motion. She watched as his emerald eyes fluttered closed, his lips parted. "You're even more handsome than I remember, you know that, Harold?" Cadence asked, the boy's toned chest catching her eye. The first few buttons of his shirt were undone, leaving it exposed.

"And you're even more beautiful." Harry mumbled, eyes still closed. Cadence didn't find herself very beautiful, so the fact that Harry thought she was caused her cheeks to heat up. She removed  her hands from the boy's crotch and wrapped both her arms around his waist, hugging him. Harry was shocked at the sudden affection, but quickly hugged her back. "I missed you." he mumbled into her hair.

Cadence suddenly sat up, looking at the boy. She stood up and put her pink silky robe back on, plopping on the suede couch.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" she asked, look over. Harry looked back and shrugged.

"Lots of things." he stated, adjusting his boner. "What happened to you? Why did you leave?" Harry asked.

"None of your fucking buinsess." Cadence snapped, turning her head away from him.

"Cadence, you were my girlfriend... and then you just disappeared without a trace. I was worried about you for years."

"Yet, you never came looking for me." Cadence said bitterly, rolling her eyes and looking at her nails.

"I did, Cadence! I did what I could! I was fucking sixteen." Harry snapped. Cadence sighed and looked back at him.

"I know, Harry. I'm sorry. I just... don't want to talk about it right now, okay?" she said softly, brushing her knuckles against Harry's. He nodded.

"It's okay." They sat in a comfortable silence for a full minute before Harry spoke again. "Where are you and your daughter living?" he asked as casually as possible.

"In a shitty studio apartment we're about to get booted out of." Cadence replied as if it were nothing. "I'm looking for another place now, though."

Harry knew that this was the perfect time to make his proposal. But he was nervous as hell.

"Well... I was thinking... uh, why don't you guys come stay with me?" he stammered, his question causing Cadence to choke on nothing.

"Um, what?" she asked, stiffening up. "Look Harry-"

"Just for a little while. Long enough for you to get on your feet... maybe find a new job. I'd be more than happy to help you out financially-" he began to elaborate, but the more he said, the angrier Cadence felt.

"What kind of fucking charity case do you think I am, huh?" She snapped, standing up from the couch. Harry frowned.

"I don't think you're a charity case, Cadence." He says, but the girl doesn't listen.

"You think you can just come up in here and... and show me all this fucking pitty and expect me to swoon at your fucking feet!" she yelled. "Don't you get it? You come here, look at some ass and leave. You go back home to a lavish life, you spend your daddy's money. For you this is just a good time, but for me, this is my life. And that's fine!" She went on, taking a step closer to Harry. He opened his mouth to say something, but Cadence kept on going. "Well guess what, Harold? I don't fucking need you! And neither does my baby! I've been alone for seven years and I'm still alive okay? So fuck you and fuck staying with you." Cadence said through gritted teeth. She looked at Harry in disgust and turned around on her heels, headed towards the door.

Harry jumped up and grabbed the girls wrist. He spun her around and grabbed her chin with his fingers, forcing her to look at him. Cadence wanted to spit on him, but she figured she'd let him talk for a couple seconds before she did that.

"Will you just fucking listen?!" Harry spat venemously. "I don't think you're a fucking charity case, okay? I think you're a girl who I... uh, really care about who's been through a hell of a lot. All I want to do is help you! That's it!" he cried, letting the girl's face go. She stared at him with an unreadable expression so Harry just kept talking. "I live in a really nice apartment in the city, thanks to my dad. It has more bedrooms than I need, and there's a park around the corner for your daughter to play at. You can stay for as long as you need, okay? I don't want you working in this sleazy place, Cadence. I can help you find a new job and everything."

Harry was suddenly aware that she was holding both of Cadence's hands, but he didn't drop them. She just stared at him, her eyes searching his face for... well she wasn't really sure what she was searching for. All she saw was an old flame, who apparently still cared a lot about her. She just didn't understand why.

"Why, Harry? Why are you so willing to help me?" Cadence asked desperately, her voice cracking. Harry's expression softened.

"I don't want to loose you again." He said softly, brushing his thumb against hers. Cadence didn't know why, but she started to cry. She stepped forward, burying her face in Harry's chest and squeezing her arms around the boy's torso. Harry hugged her back and rested his head on Cadence's head. He hummed softly, rocking her side to side.

The pair stayed that way for many minutes, until Cadence looked up at Harry, her face slicked with tears.

"Thank you, Harry. Thank you so much." she hugged him again.

"You're welcome, Cadence. Anything for you." he replied. "Now let's get out of here, yeah?"

"We have to go get Amnethyst." Cadence said, using the back of her hand to wipe her tears. Harry nodded.

"Of course, babe." he said, smiling down at the girl. "I'll wait in the front. I want you to get all of your stuff, okay? You're never coming back to this place again."

THE END!! yall im sorry but i get so much feels reading my own writing!! is that conceded?? lmaooo anyway, please comment thoughts & dont forget to vote! thanks for reading. ily
-pam