Chapter 2

It's been three days since I saw my dad. It's been three days since I apologized to my mom. It's been three days since I've started packing. Today we leave, I'll miss this place. I've had my ups and downs here, but I'll still miss it. I mean I grew up here. Once everything was in the SUV we were gone. We certainly not looking back.

The car ride was so tiring I don't even know how my mom can drive for so long

The car ride was so tiring I don't even know how my mom can drive for so long. Annie was passed out next to me. I decided just to watch Netflix. Vampire Diaries is getting to me. Stephen is so hot. "Hey Bella get some sleep we got a long drive before we get there." My mom said in a soft voice making me smile and nod. I shut my laptop and cuddled into Annie. With that I nocked out.

When I woke up, Annie was up with her American Girl doll humming to the soft radio. "Hey Anne." I say my voice a little hoarse due to me sleeping for so long. "Hey Bella ." She pipped up. Smiling, I give the little blonde a kiss on her cheek. She smiled at me. "What are you and Kenna doing today? Visiting Paris, France?" I asked mentioning the little doll in my little sisters, lap. She blushes and nods. Smiling I decide to impress my little sister and mother watching us in the mirror. "Des thats étonnant Annie!" Smirking I looked at the shocked expressions. "Whats that mean Annabella?" My mother finally spoke. "That's amazing." I said smoothly. "Say more! Say more!" Annie said eagerly. Giggling I ask, "What do you want me to say?" She rubs her chin and hums. "Say we are family." She says stroking her dolls hair. "Nous sommes une famille." I beam. My mother smiles softly. "Gets some sleep you two, with all this traffic, I think it will be a while."

Mom was right. It was a long time till we got to the small town in Arizona. It was beautiful though. "We are here!" Mom barked pulling up to an amazing house. Have I died and gone to heaven? I question myself in my head.

I gasp at the sight of this wonderful house. "Annabella hunny close your mouth dont want to catch flies now do we?" My mother said giggling. I playfully glare at her. "Come on go see your room." Nodding Annie and me run off.

" Nodding Annie and me run off

An hour later...

"Wow did you see my room mom? It's huge thanks." I smiled greatly at my mother. She is a rock. Always supporting us. "You're welcome baby. Oh and don't forget y'all have school tomorrow." She kisses my forehead and finishes what she's been doing in the kitchen. Walking to the living room I hear light snores. Giggling to myself, I see Annie passed out on the couch. Pulling a blanket over her, I kiss her head and walk back up to my room. Changing into my sleep clothes, I slip into bed and think about hell tomorrow.

"Annabella!" My mother screeched in my ear. "I'm up. I'm up." I mumble. Looking at my clock, I see it's 6:50 Really mom, Really? Walking to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, when done I walk back into my room. Finding my soft grey v-neck my black ripped skinny jeans, with my white Nike Airmax's from the open clothes boxes in my room on the floor. Sliding them on I grab my make up bag and do light make up with red lips. Throwing my blonde hair up in a pony tail, I grab my grandmothers necklace. It's really pretty red stone that I never take off. Grabbing my headphones laptop and phone I head down stairs. Smiling at the smell of food, I practically run into the kitchen. "Here honey , eat up." My mother says. She don't have to tell me twice. I dig in. I look at the time and gasp. "Shit, I got to go love you mom." I run out the door and down the street considering I live a block away from hell, oops I mean school...Nah I mean hell. Once there, In my head I do my victory dance. I'm a strange child.