Chapter 5

School. A word that means hell. Well that's what just ended and hour ago. Surprisingly it was good other than Alec following me around and Alice starting shit. But I'm all Gucci. Nobody can really hurt me unless it's my worthless father. Again.

"Hey Bell how was school?" Was the first thing I hear entering my new home. "Okay I guess I made a new friend." I smile walking to the kitchen. "Could of been better." I mumble. " That's great Bell!" My mom said hugging me. "Since you are here, can you go pick your sister up? You can take the car." She smiled. "Sure, I'll walk though." Kissing her cheek, I mumble a bye and walk out the door.

Once to Annie's school I stand outside and wait for the bell to ring. Ring Ring. The bells finally went off and all the elementary kids run out screaming. "Bella Bella!" Annie cheered and raced over to me her long blonde hair swaying back and forth.

Scooping her up, I swing her around making her giggle. "Guess what I made a new friend his name is Alec he's so sweet and his little brother Cole goes here!" She went on about Cole and Alec? She couldn't have meant the one I was with three hours ago. "Arabella?" I hear an all to familiar voice spoke. Turning, I see Alec and a little boy. Huh? Well I guess she's right. "Bella that's who I was talking about that's Alec and Cole!" She jumped down and ran to Alec hugging his leg.

Cole looked jealous hell I was jealous. But let's keep that between you and I.

Alec smiled at me then hugged Annie back. "Why don't you and Cole go play before we leave Annie?" I spoke softly. She nodded and grabbed Coles hand skipping toward the play ground. "She told me all about her older sister and I didn't think she meant you." Alec laughed, but I didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or not. I just smiled but he frowned when I didn't reply.

"So what were you doing here if you don't mind me asking?" I asked looking at his hazel eyes. "After school I volunteer to help the elementary kids and faculty out." He smiles at me making me smile. "That's very kind of you. I hope you helped Annie out since it's her first day." I looked ahead towards her. "Of course I did she's so cute and I think Cole likes her." He laughed making me laugh.

"You know you could join me sometimes. I mean at the school. If you want." Alec spoke softly. "Are you asking me out?" I joked. But he nodded. "Actually I am." He smiled making me blush. "Then it's a date." I giggled. "See you tomorrow Alec." I walk over to Annie and pick her up. She tells Cole bye and we start our adventure home.

Once home I headed straight to the kitchen. Yes kitchen I love food okay? "We're home mommy!" Annie yelled happily skipping beside me. We looked around and couldn't find her. "Mom?!" I yelled. Nobody answered. The power just went out. "Hello princesses." Someone said and it definitely wasn't my mother. "Who's there?" I pick Annie up and hold her to me. "Oh just a friend of your fathers." The creepy man spoke. "H-How do you know Darren?" I spoke shakily as Annie started to cry. "Oh sh sh sh. Don't cry little one. I'll make this quick."

My little sister screamed and I snapped. My bones started cracking. A scream ripped through my lips as I set Annie beside me. It all happened in a second. Once I was standing the next I'm on all four paws ripping the mans throat out.

In a blink of an eye the man is dead in my kitchen. "Holy fuck!" I screeched. "Shh it's quiet alright I'm Cara your wolf. Your mother will explain when she gets back. Just go to Liza or Annie Liza is her wolf." Cara spoke scaring me slightly. "How do I change?" I looked around. "Think about your human self think about your toes touching the ground." I did as told and slowly bones started crunching and going back into place. Standing up on my toes I look at a frightened Annie.

"It's okay I just needed to get the bad man away okay?" She nodded. "Get dressed" she giggles. Laughing I did as told and went to dress with her stuck by my side since she's scared.

 Laughing I did as told and went to dress with her stuck by my side since she's scared

"Come on." Once done I picked her up and took her to the living room. "Are you scared of me?" I ask a little sad. She shook her head and hugged me tight. "You protected me and Liza." She spoke of Liza making cara perk up. "You talked to her?" I asked shocked. "I always have when I play with Kenzie I picture her as Liza and Liza speaks as her in my mind." I was so confused but just nodded my head.

Banging of the door made me jump up and my white eyes come out along with my k-9's. I pushed Annie behind me, just as the person barged in. It just so happened to be my mother and Alec?