How To Love A Bad Boy

Colton's POV

The party was over, and as the last of the partygoers left the house, I went downstairs to Jason's basement, where the circle was.

The circle was just a group of people who stayed after most people to play truth or dare, and these games always got really intense.

It's the only reason I come to most parties, because the fifteen people in the circle, are the only ones who don't make me want to hang myself when I'm with them.

I walked down to the basement and I joined the people who had already started playing.

I sat down, leaning against the wall as I took another swig of my beer.

"Truth." Marie said to Jason after I sat down.

Marie had bright red hair that was really frizzy, and she was one of the only girls in this school that didn't constantly throw herself at me, which is part of the reason we're friends.

Jason leaned over and told Adam something, and they both chuckled.

"Okay." Jason said, turning back to Marie. "Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

Marie rolled her eyes and pursed her lips, thinking for a second. "Yes." She finally said.

"You have?" Her boyfriend, Randy asked.

Marie shrugged. "I might've been a little drunk."

"Care to elaborate?" Jason asked.

She shook her head, smirking. "I already answered your question."

He gave her puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

She gave him the finger. "No! And if anyone else asks me, I won't answer."

"Fuck." He hissed.

"Okay," Marie turned to Scott, another one of the guys in the circle. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Scott said automatically.

Marie smiled at him deviously. "I dare you, to put this on." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a bright purple thong.

Everyone in the circle started to laugh as Scott's face turned red, but we all knew he would do it.

He never chickened out.

"Oh, and, you have to wear it for the rest of the night. Without your pants."

Scott groaned as Marie threw him the thong, he got up and walked over to the bathroom to change.

"I hope that's not your only pair of underwear?" Lisa, another one of the girls asked.

Marie smirked. "Who knows..."

A buzz flew around the circle as the guys talked, but everything came silent as Scott walked back in wearing nothing but a t-shirt, and a bright purple thong.

"I see Victoria Secret is open today?" Adam teased.

Scott flipped him the finger, sitting down and glaring at Marie, who was obviously enjoying the show.

"Happy?" He asked.

Marie nodded. "Nice legs."

Scott rolled his eyes, then looked around the circle, and his eyes landed on me.

"Colton! Truth or dare?"

I sighed. "Dare."

Scott thought about it for a second as I took another sip of my beer, not phased at all.