Sunday

I opened the door, glaring at Colton.

"What on earth could've been so important as to bring you to my front door at 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning!" I snapped.

He smiled as he took in my messy bedhead and pajama shorts that could probably pass for underwear.

I realized this and jumped behind the door as my cheeks heated up.

"Get dressed Janey." He said, the smile still in his voice.

"Why?" I asked, "What are we doing?"

I heard him chuckle from the other side of the door. "You'll see."

I rolled my eyes but agreed. "Just give me a couple of minutes to get dressed." I told him before turning to go upstairs.

As I ran up the steps, I didn't turn back as I was too embarrassed from what happened earlier to look at him.

When I got into my room, there was a text on my phone, I opened it and read;

It's even sweeter than I thought (; -Colton

My eyes widened as I realized he was talking about my butt.

I can't believe I just ran up the stairs in this little thing and he could see me!

Why didn't I close the damn door?

Ugh.

I ran into my bathroom, cleaning myself up, then I put on a t-shirt and some yoga pants, walking back downstairs.

I saw Colton leaning against the door frame and I walked up to him expectantly.

"Will you tell me what we're doing now?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, but moved to the side, revealing a sleek motorbike with a dark blue shiny seat.

I was just sitting in the middle of the lawn and it looked dangerous at it had flames as the main design.

...

I hope he doesn't think that we're getting on that.

"Uh...why is there a motorbike over there?" I questioned.

He yawned, looking over at the bike, "Because it's our ride."

I strained to pull out a smile. "Yeah, I don't think so."

"Why not?" He pushed. "Are you scared?"

"If I say yes, will you stop trying?" I wondered.

He groaned, walking over to the bike. "Come on Janey, it's not as bad as you think it will be. I've ridden it millions of times and I've only been in a few accidents."

I looked up at him. "Seriously!"

He rolled his eyes. "Sarcasm Janey, I'd never crash my baby." He ran his hand along the front fender.

"Accidents happen." I muttered.

He put a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. "Try something new, please?"

My eyes shifted to his large hand that was on my shoulder, not letting my concentrate, so I ended up not realizing my nodding.

A smile broke across his face as he got on the bike and I reluctantly got on behind him, as he handed me a helmet.

"Where's yours?" I asked.

He shrugged, putting on a pair of sunglasses. "I don't need one."

"I really think that you should put one on Colton, it's not safe." I argued.