Prologue~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A women in a black and red kimono slowly walked through the town. She had beautiful shiny black hair with shades of a midnight blue. Her eyes held a dullness to them but they still shined a bright royal blue.

She carried a small bag with a cute small heart on it. Gracefully she turned the corner and came to a stop in front of a large high school. A few minutes later the bell rang through the once silent area. And not long after the roars of teens piling out and chatting very loudly filled the air. Quickly going to a corner avoiding all contact of males she stood in wait for her niece.

She waited and waited but she never seen the young teen. Becoming worried she took out her phone quickly and texted the young girl. 'Tohru where are you? Waiting at School now.' Closing my phone I walked to the closest bench and waited.

An hour has passed before I saw the little one run to me panting heavily. "I...I am so sorry that I'm late Auntie I got a little busy...." She tried to explain but I only stared at her confused. "Did you go home early then? No never mind it's fine. Also I found a small apartment so I wouldn't have to stay with you, or the old man." I stated simply as I stood. "They have been treating you nicely right?" I questioned, I could see her tense up.

Narrowing my eyes at her uneasy figure I questioned once more. "They are treating you nicely right?" I questioned once more. "Well....I'm...not...exactly..um...staying with...them...." She squeaked out hesitantly. "WHAT?!" I screeched out in anger. Gripping her shoulders lightly I stared straight into her eyes. "Where. are. you. staying." I stressed out each word. Feeling anger rise higher and higher each word I speak. "Um...a friend's?" She squeaked out again. "Which one?" I questioned feeling myself easy a little more. "Um...you haven't...eh...exactly met them?" Anger instantly engulfed me once more. With a forced smile, I hissed out in anger. Recomposing myself I looked at young Tohru. "Can you please allow me to meet them?" I said as sweetly as I could. With a smile the naive niece of mine smiled sweetly and chirped out a 'sure'.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi. How was that? Also I do not own the picture or fruit basket. Only Kisa Miyuki. I hope you guys like it!~
Love, Kisacatdemon