Chapter 3

Hi hope you like it also I don't own the picture. also just imagine her coat a little darker.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A loud *poof* echoed throughout the entire household. Tohru bowed and said her goodbye to the mailman and then ran to see if her aunt was fine. The Sohma trio followed right behind her. And the sight they were met with caused them all to realist a gasp of shock. In place of Tohru's aunt there was a wolf laying with her clothes underneath her.

The wolf hid her face under her paws seemingly ashamed. "Go ahead gawk, This most likely will be the last time any one ever sees me." The wolf-wait no it sounded like Kisa's voice- whimpered out sadly. Tohru instantly fell to her knees next to the saddened and ashamed wolf that is her aunt.

"Aunt...Kisa? Is that you?" Tohru asked gingerly with a soft voice as she pet between the wolf's large black fluffy ears. "*sigh* Yes Tohru...It's me." the wolf answered truthfully as she stood on all fours. She looked over at the Sohma's and found the faces of shock which is typical but what wasn't so typical was the fact understanding shown through their eyes.

Just as I was about to ask about why they were looking at me like that. My time was up. Another poof rang through the still silent home and I reappeared in my human form...naked...

Standing up quickly I grabbed my clothes and ran into the closest room. Which seems to be an office. Changing into my clothes I timidly exited the room to still find the shell shocked people. Tohru instantly jumped and asked any questions which all where in such a blur that I couldn't comprehend.

All I was doing was staring at the others. The males of this household with narrowed eyes. That's when we heard the screech of the tea pot making us all jump in surprise. And Tohru to swing wildly and run to the direction of the kitchen. But that sprint didn't last far. For she ran into Orange top and well...he turned into a orange cat?!

I stared wide eyed at the once boy now cat. "Um...You guys are cursed too?" I questioned in shock. They mutely nodded their heads still in shock. "Okay then...AH! THE TEA!!!" Tohru screamed out once more running to stop the screeches of the piping tea. Leaving the four of them alone. I sighed as I stared at them with curiosity. "Which type?" I questioned. Mop gave me a questioning look. "Excuse me?" He asked politely. "What type of curse." All three nodded to show that they understood the question now. And Shigure was the one to answer. "The Zodiac." He answered simply.

"You?" He asked. "I am not quite sure but it ties to the forest animals. Not house animals. So its like wild and dangerous animals...We like to call it the Beast Curse. It has a total of ten members. The Beast curse...such a hateful name but hey that's what the family and mothers who birth us say at least. How sad. Not once has a uncursed mother seen their cursed child with compassion. Not once..." I stated sadly.

Then I did something unexpected for them at least. I smiled. I smiled brightly, "I guess that is why the children have always seen their elder beast as parents. And that is also why I am so happy...Happy that Kyoko and Tohru was able to escape and be so happy. Free from the curse of the family."

I truthfully was terrified, It made me feel so scared, I felt alone again when Tohru told me of Kyoko's...passing. But I was able to get over it kind of. I still have Tohru and the children of the compound. That is why I trained Kumo how to take care of them while I also planned my escape to help my little Tohru. And I have no doubt they have already sent out the hunters after me to get me back and put me into that 'room'. Heh...Kumo that big teddy bear I swear she is probably eating sweets at the moment. I smiled at the thought. The three sohma's took a step back in surprise.

That was when little Tohru came in with a smile. "Auntie I didn't know you could turn into a wolf I think its cool!" She chirped out happily which made me smile sad like and ruffle her hair. 'Yes. I am so glad little Tohru. That you were not born with the last name of Miyuki...For if you were born into that hell my heart would not have been able to stand it.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! How was that? I hope you liked it!~ Till next time~

Love, Kisacatdemon~