Chapter 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a long while through a more forestry scenery. We made it to a fairly large home. Knocking on the door twice Tohru entered in the home with me right behind her. "I'm home and I brought my Aunt!!" She yelled out to the seemingly quiet house. Well was quiet.

"YOU DAMN RAT!"

*BAM*

"Don't blame me for your idiocy stupid cat."

*BANG*

"WHY YOU-!!"

*BOOM *

"Oh hello there Tohru. And um..Ms.?"

A tall man came in from a separate room greeting us unlike the two most likely teen boys in what I assume to be the living room.

"My name is Kisa Miyuki. I am Tohru's aunt and I wish to know the environment my innocent niece is staying in." I stated calmly as my eyes narrowed at the man. 'He smells like a dog and a pervert...' My instincts are almost taking over and causing me to almost have a growl escape my closed lips.

Recomposing myself I turned back to stare straight at the man. "And your name?" I questioned trying to calm my inner animal. With a flirty smile he answers. "Shigure Sohma. At your service." He bowed at the end of his dramatic introduction. I narrowed my eyes once more. "I wish not to be flirted with. I am here to ensure that my precious niece is safe." I stated with a glare as I pulled Tohru to my side. "Also if I may add. You are not making a good first impression.-" I swiftly opened the door to where the noise is coming from. Looking at his shell shocked figure I mumbled out loud enough something that seemed to break him. "-pervert." He instantly paled and fell to his knees. A stream of crocodile tears flowing freely down.

As I pushed past the crying man with Tohru still at my side I made my way into the room to where the two teens were fighting. As we entered the room a bowl was thrown up. And it was heading straight for the spacey Tohru who was staring into space. But that did not matter. I ran in front of my young niece and sliced the glass bowl perfectly in half with my small knife. As quick as I slashed it out I put it away. Turning to Tohru as the bowl fell and shattered into many pieces. "Are you alright Tohru?" I questioned in my caring voice. She just mutely nodded her head.

With my own firm nod. I sharply turned to the two idiotic boys. "Which.one.of.you.threw.it?" I hissed out. Venom seeping through the atmosphere as I stared at the shaking teens darkly. And quickly the purple mop pointed a shaking finger at the carrot. With a hiss the orange top teen cursed at the mop head. But I ignored it as I swiftly went to the orange one. Going onto my toes I took a fistful of his collar and threw him at Tohru's feet. Stomping my way to his fallen figure I stepped onto his back harshly.

"Apologize. Now." I growled in anger. With his figure shaking greatly he quickly said his sorry's. I could see Tohru's nerves unrolling. As she shook in confusion. She was just about to say most likely 'oh it's no problem.' But I didn't let her speak. "See? That wasn't too bad. Now.-" I lifted him by his collar off the ground. And threw him to the living mop over there. "Both of you sit so we all may have a little...chat. Yes?"I said as they fell to the floor. Once I saw them nod, scared but agreeing. I turned to my still clueless niece. "Tohru dear? Can you please make us all some tea? Please?" I asked nicely.

With a nod she timidly left the area. Going out of the room I dragged the -still crying- pervert out of the front hall into where the other two boys were. By his collar I threw him next to the two teens. Who were still shaking in fear. Sitting myself I stared at them all. And they knew. They were the prey while I- I was the predator ready to end their useless lives in a moment's notice.

No one. And I mean NO ONE corrupts or puts MY Niece in ANY type of danger. If they do? Well you shouldn't be messing with a wolf. Now should you? Getting down to business I growled out my words. My instincts almost taking over. "How is she in your care? And how can you protect her? That is all I need to know. You have two minutes in total to explain. Make it quick. I am not exactly patient at the moment." Every word I spoke leaked more and more venom that made the boys shiver in fear. While the pervert seemed to handle this entire thing more maturely.

"The way this started was. Well we found her living in a tent living on our propert-" He started but I quickly cut off. "TOHRU!!! YOU SLEPT IN THE WOODS?! WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU DECIDED TO NOT TELL ME???!!!!!!!!!" I screeched out making orangey and perv to cover their ears while moppy just flinched at the sudden outburst. Tohru then entered the room shyly. My glare fully on her just turned down a few okay a lot of notches. "U-um w-well y-y-you see g-grandpa...his um his h-house was u-under e-expansion. And um well.-" She shuddered out badly. Until the doorbell cut her of being her rescue and my annoyance. She quickly dashed to the door to see who it was.

It seemed to be the mailman if scent was anything to go off of. Getting up myself I walked to the door. But just as I got there I failed to notice the piece of mail that was left unseen on the floor. And I tripped over it. But that wasn't the worst part. I fell into the mail man's arms. Quickly getting up I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the house away from them all. All the while using all my strength to not transform. But finally I couldn't hold the strain any longer. And with a *poof* that echoed throughout the house. I transformed.

I am so dead. If the family found out- oh kami no! They would either skin me or use my bones for a new- wait what could they use wolf bones for?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!~ How was that? Hope you liked it!! Till next time!~ 

Love, Kisacatdemon~~