Toushirou Hitsugayau

You picked out a small piece of paper, and read out: Hyourinmaru. You noticed the Tenth Division captain get up and walk over to the closet. You followed him since he was your good friend, and thus, you didn't feel so uncomfortable. You heard that bitch Rangiku cat-calling with Renji, and you felt so damn humiliated. I mean, you and Toushirou were just friends, so it's not like he spared you any extra feelings. When the closet was finally plunged into darkness, you called out for him. "Toushirou?" "Yeah?" You heard his familiar voice call out from within. Even though the closet was small, it was so dark that you guys couldn't see an inch in front of your faces. You walked forwards, trying to get to at least see where he was. You were surprised when you stumbled against something and fell down face-first. You were sprawled awkwardly in the closet when you heard footsteps approaching you. "(Y/n), are you alright?" Toushirou asked you. You felt him kneel down next to you and touch your shoulder gently. "Yeah I m al-alright." You blushed at his closeness: you were good friends, yes, but you had greater feelings for him. Toushirou lent you a hand and helped you stand up. "Toushirou?" You felt like it was now or never. "Yes, (Y/n)?" You were shaking madly out of terror and possible embarrassment when you finally did what you had to. You kissed him lightly on the cheek. Toushirou seemed shocked, as far as you could see. His face was so close that you could see him a bit better; even in the darkness. "(Y/n) what are you doing?" Toushirou seemed shocked. He looked at your eyes, and the look he received gave him a clear message. He himself decided that it was stupid to break the heart of such a good friend, that he felt to turn things up a notch. He grabbed your face between his hands, and without warning, he pressed his cool lips against yours in a chaste kiss. When you finally recovered from the shock, you kissed back, happy that he acknowledged your feelings. His greenish blue eyes were filled with unsaid emotions as he finally pushed you against the wall, and the make-out you never thought he was capable of began to take place in front of your eyes. The only huge advantage was that you, being a small person, were the same height as Toushirou, and that would mean an end to humiliation on his part for being shorter than quite a lot of girls. You never thought of that as a drawback; you found it quite cute actually. Toushirou was still quite well-built, despite the height thing, and he was an excellent kisser. You almost found yourself wondering whether he'd actually been a part of something like this before, and your suspicions rose to higher levels when your furious lip lock was taken up by him forcing entry into your mouth. His hands rested calmly over your lower back, and you pulled him closer by wrapping your arms around his shoulders. You moaned lightly when he finally withdrew with a smug smile and placed his lips on your throat while you stroked his snow-white hair. Toushirou showed no possible hints or signs that he felt any sort of awkwardness in making out with you, a friend whom he hangs out with all the time. You prayed that it was because he already liked you beforehand. You soon voiced your question. "Yes," he replied. "I liked you since a long time now, and I'm glad you cleared the whole thing out." Luckily for you guys, you'd stopped all activity by the time Rangiku and Momo Hinamori yanked the door open. "Awww, I expected to see Lil' Shiro-chan making out!" Toushirou got severely pissed at the comment and chased after the two women, yelling wildly.