Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

When you read the word, 'Pantera', there was no doubt in your mind about who it would be. And that scared you/ made you happy. Yeah, it's weird. So it was no surprise when the electric blue-haired Sexta Espada got up, pulled you up by your arm and dragged you off into the closet, slamming the door shut on Rangiku's face. "Hey, let go! You're hurting me!" you shrieked when Grimmjow didn't let go even after slamming the door shut. He was snarling at Nnoitra, who could still be heard cat-calling. "Grimmjow! Please!" "Shut up, bitch!" Grimmjow yelled when you continued immediately cowered, and Grimmjow twitched slightly. "What're you looking so scared for?" he snarled. "I'm sorry…" you whimpered "I didn't mean to make you angry. It's just that my arm was hurting and-" And before you could finish, you were cut mid-sentence by a pair of lips shutting you off. Grimmjow's sudden kiss caught you totally off guard. Yes, you had a crush on him, but knowing how he just used women, you knew he wouldn't really regard your feelings. He'd not mind screwing you, and so you weren't sure why he was kissing you at the moment, and therefore, you pushed him off. "Whatcha do that for?" Grimmjow yelled. 'I don't like to be stopped when I'm in the middle of something, so you'd wanna put that in your head before fucking around with me!" You cowered under the full power of his intimidating height, not knowing whether to run or just yell for help. Frankly, you didn't know how you had fallen for someone with such a different personality from yours. He was strong, you were weak. He was rough and aggressive, while you were soft and a pacifist to boot. Grimmjow pulled you out of your thoughts and off the ground by your collar. "So, bitch? What's wrong with ya?" "Please!" You cried, really scared by the iron grip on your shirt collar. "Don't hurt me!" To your huge surprise, Grimmjow smirked. Well, at any cost, the anger was no longer present on his face, "Hah. Shows what turns me on about ya. Just love hearing ya cry for help." He kept smirking over his sick sense of humour. "…what?" you were confused beyond that. "See how much you groan with this." Saying that, he shoved his hand under your skirt, and left you in nothing but desperate cries. "Yeah, babe! That's the way!" You could see Grimmjow's blue eyes gleam with a metallic glaze as he shoved you against the wall and pressed himself even closer to you, nearly crushing your small, frail body in the process. He attacked your neck, and where you expected him to be a bit more careful about a place so sensitive, you were proven absolutely wrong. It seemed that he found pleasure in being rough, even with 'weak ones', and the thought of not being treated as a weak person excited you. You encouraged him further by tangling your fingers in his hair and moaning even louder. "You don't get turned on unless you know you're in absolute possession of the person under ya, get that?" Grimmjow stated more than asked, before diving down to kiss you again. He never did ask for entrance…he was more comfortable with breaking and entering. He bit down on your tongue, causing you to moan into the kiss. He pushed himself even harder against you, but before he could start his second step, the door was blasted open by a swing from Nnoitra's scythe. "Son of a bitch can't even rip a weak wench's clothes off…" he spat before being yelled at by Rangiku for breaking down the door. "How on earth are we supposed to get our turns now? You broke the door down!" she yelled. "Why don't you just make out with yer hun just in plain view. This place got no good fun if you hide all that!" Nnoitra yelled. Cue a heated argument. But you guys just didn't care, and the audience didn't know whether to watch the argument or the vigorous make-out session.