Kenpachi

“And the first contestant will be (Y/N)!” Tatsuki yelled. ‘Shit.’ You made your way up and reached in the bag. Please be him…  Your hand swum through the sea of items hen something stabbed your palm. You grabbed it and pulled it put. You looked it over and noticed it was a neon pink cocktail sword. You let out a giggle then held it up. 

“Who’s pink sword?” You gulped slightly when Kenpachi stood up with a mischievous grin spred wide across his face as he walked over to you. You looked up at his towering figure, trying to seem as if you weren’t scared at all.

“So… Do you to want the-”

“The closet will be fine.” He smiled down atyou.

“I couldn’t agree more.” You walked into the closet with him in tow. Tatsuki closed and locked the door once the two of you were in. You sat on the floor, glad it was too dark for him to see the worry across your face.

“What are you worried about?” Your eyes widened slightly. There was no way he could see through this darkness, was there?

“Am not.”

“You obviously are. So what’s up? Scared of me? Or are you worried that I might find out that you like me? Cause I already know that. I had Yachiru fetch me your diary.”

“Y-You did what?!?! Why the hell did you do that?!?! That is my personal life!!” You continued ranting on and on until you felt a pair of strong lips connect with yours. You gasped slightly, giving him the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. You gave into the kiss and wrapped your arm around his muscular neck. He wrapped one arm round your neck while the other one reached around and played with your (h/l) (h/c) hair. His tongue obviously won in your battle for dominance. He explored his new territory when the door opened.

“Time- Eeeww.. Get a room you to. Geez. I think you’re now considered a pedophile Zaraki.” 

“Oh well.” He shrugged then looked at you. “Let’s go out to eat. I’m starving.” You giggled and looked at him. 

“Ok. I know this great Italian restaurant down the street.”

“Sounds like a date.” He grabbed you hand, helping you up, then continued to walk out the door. The two of you ignored Tatuki’s yelling and you began walking to the restaurant then stopped.

“Wait.”

“What?”

“This place I rather fancy. I should probably go change to something more… formal.”

“Right.” A smirk spread across his face. “Mind if I help?”

“Pervert!” He bellowed out a laugh. 

“You love me anyway.”

“Yeah yeah yeah.” You turned and began walking home. He followed and slipped his hand into yours.

“Don’t think you can get away that easily.”

“I didn’t plan on leaving anyways.” He smiled and gave you a peck on the cheek.

“Good.”