Shuhei Hisagi

Kazeshini!" You read out. Rangiku jumped in joy. "Shuhei~! It's your turn~" she hollered as she and Kira dragged him out of the crowd and shoved him into the closet. Then, without warning, she shoved you headfirst into the closet. "Rangiku, you bitch!" you yelled, but the door was already shut by then. She yelled "Have fun!" from outside. You'd become best friends with her a long time back, and besides being lazy and party freaks, you both were the most similar due to possessing huge racks. She'd shoved you pretty hard, and you were finding it hard to get up. Besides, where was Hisagi? "Shuhei-kun~" You called out. You were answered by a small grunt. You looked down to see his arms and legs, and entire body, lying sideways from you. But where was his face? You found your answer: his face was under your huge rack. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" you said, hoisting yourself off his face using your arms. Your rack was still uncomfortably close to his face, and even in the dark , you could see the vibrant crimson shade his face was currently displaying. "Oh, you like what you see?" you grinned, cupping yourself. He turned even more scarlet (if that was even possible). "Oh, don't worry. You're a grown boy, you should be fascinated...unless you're gay like Ayasegawa..." Saying this, you grabbed Hisagi's collar and shoved yourself against him, closing the gap between your lips. He seemed a bit too dazed at first, but seemed to come back to his senses when he sensed that a battle was going on, when your lips broke into his mouth cavity and started to beat his own into submission. Much to your pleasant surprise, he wrapped his arms around your lower back and lifted both of you into a standing position, as his tongue fought fiercely against your own, soon, causing you to retreat. He broke off and started down your neck, biting down on the junction between your neck and chest. His chin was resting on the rack he was so dazed by just a moment ago, and you were now simply moaning at his ministrations, all mischief in your eyes starting to glaze over from pleasure. However, the moment he looked up at you, you gained enough sense to shove him against the nearest wall, as you pinned his sturdy arms behind him. "Sexy little Shuhei's gotten over his shock, no?" You giggled as you bit him at the exact position as he did on you. Apparently, he wasn't someone who would lose focus twice in a row within 7 minutes. He turned you so that you were the one pressed against the wall, and his breathe lingered over your lips. He pushed himself closer against you, and smirked when the blush finally arose to your cheeks. "Yeah. Guess I have..." he replied, before lifting your legs and wrapping them around his waist, pressing his lips against yours in a chaste kiss. "Tell me something," you said. "What's with the 69? Your favourite position?" Shuhei growled and this started another open-mouthed kiss, but of so much ferocity that both of you were knocked to the floor, with you straddling Shuhei and his arms holding you to him by your waist. You were still leaning forward, your lips never loosing contact with his. His hands started to run up your sides as you trailed your palms along the toned arms revealed so conveniently by his sleeveless shihakusho. You were both about to untie each others sashes when Renji and Yumichika pulled the door wide open. Light streamed into the closet and you two came in plain view of everyone. Hisagi's face started to heat up again, and you simply got up, pulling Hisagi with you. "Hey, you woman! I heard that! I know you're jealous of the divine beauty I possess-" Yumichika began, only to find you sticking your tongue at him. "Seriously, you're never gonna get a girl if you act like that!" Ikkaku snapped. "Take a leaf out of Shuhei's book if you want to get a girl with a nice rack!" As they continued to argue, you and Shuhei Hisagi shunpoed out of the party and off to the 9th Squad barracks, the location of Shuhei's room, where he was sure to justify the tattoo on his cheek.