1. is that some kind of sick joke?

Hey guys, if you are reading my book, thank you so much and I hope you like it, it's just going to be a short teen fiction book. I'm so excited to start this!

This IS copyrighted, so and copies of this book would be copyright violations which WILL result in severe punishment

All the other chapters after this will be longer than this one, I just needed a starter

Enjoy:)

**unedited**

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"You have a beautiful name Rose."

I looked up to stare at Mandy in shock.

Did she just compliment me?

"It's actually pretty ironic you know," she continued. "Having a beautiful name, but being a butt ugly beast and all." She smiled a fake smile at me as her friend Eloise laughed at her joke.

I looked down, hoping that maybe she'd stop if I didn't argue with her.

"Hey Chase, come over here!" She called.

My eyes widened as she smiled evilly at me.

She knew that I had the hugest crush ever on Chase Baxter.

He was literally perfect.

Quarterback of the football team, swim star and captain of the debate team?

Oh yeah, and he's the sexiest being to ever walk the earth with his dirty blond hair and sky blue eyes and chiseled jawline, I just wanted to eat him up.

"Hey Mandy." He said walking over. "Hey Eloise."

Eloise smiled at him. "Hey Chase." She said, discreetly winking at him before walking away from us.

Mandy waved her goodbye, before turning to Chase, leaning forward as she planted a huge kiss right on his lips and she ran her hands through his hair, pulling him to her.

I felt my eyes start to tear up at the sight.

How could she be so evil?

When Chase pulled her closer to him though, I broke.

He wants her.

Of course he wants her though, why the hell would he want and ugly thing like me?

I ran away from them and I wanted to go straight into the bathroom, but my friend Shane saw me running and stopped me.

Shane is my only friend in the world.

We've only been friends since he moved here two years ago on out freshman year, but he's stuck with me through everything, even though I am butt ugly, he didn't leave me like the rest.

He has shaggy brown hair and like Chase, he had blue eyes. But Shane's eyes weren't a sky blue, they were crystal blue, he had a very mysterious aura to him and he's actually extremely attractive in that bad boy sort of way. He has a huge tattoo going from one of his arms to his chest, but I've only seen the part on his arm. He promised to let me see the rest of his tattoo one day though.

Everyone's always wondering why he still hangs around me, he could easily fit into the popular crowd if he wanted to, but instead he sticks with me, ruining his rep and he doesn't seem to care.