3. you want me to put that thing in my mouth?

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter...

Enjoy:p

**unedited**

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

 I walked out of my Pre-Calculus class, glad that the school day was finally over, although I'm not complaining too much about it.

In Pre-Calc, I sat at the back with the popular kids, instead of in the front where I usually recieved many spitball ambushes.

Infact…I threw one or two spitballs, and it felt really good being on the other side of the straw.

"Hey Rose." I turned to see Eloise walking up to me. "Pumped for the party?"

I shook my head. “I forgot that I have plans with Shane tonight, I won’t be able to make it.”

She raised an eyebrow at me. “Look, Shane is hot and all, but you’re in a whole different league now. If you keep hanging out with him it will ruin your reputation.” She told me.

I shrugged. “He ruined his for me.”

“Look Rose, you have the choice but if you don’t come to this party, you’ll be nobody, so be there if you really are one of us.”

Oh great.

What am I going to do now?

I walked up to the porch steps of the house and took in a deep breath.

Nobody will care that I came here instead, right?

Shane will forgive me…

He has to.

I could hear the music blasting from out here and I opened the door and was immediately met with the horrifying stench of alcohol and sweaty bodies.

Why the hell does everyone enjoy these so much?

Right now I’d much rather be hanging out with Shane at my house, watching a movie or something, rather than being in a congested room with so many sweaty teenagers eye raping me.

I almost threw up at that smell because I’d never been to a high school party before, this much alcohol is never in the same room as me.

Granted, I have had a few bottles of beer and been drunk once or twice, it does take the edge off of all the ridicule, but I’ve never been around this much booze.

“Hey, I see you made it.” Someone whispered behind me, sending shiver up my neck and I turned to see Chase smiling at me.

Gosh.

He looks so damn hot even when he’s not trying.

He had two plastic cups of beer and handed one to me.

Well I sure as hell am not going to enjoy this sober.

I took the cup and took a huge gulp out of it and smiled at Chase.

“I hope you can hold your liquor.” He said, throwing his hand over my shoulder and walking up to the middle of the dance floor.

“So do I.” I muttered.