Chapter 5 - Unfunny

Jonathan sat at his office desk back at Arkham, typing up patient reports on his computer when the phone on his desk began to ring. He looked at his watch on his wrist as he reached for the phone, 'Who the hell is calling at 3:30 in the morning?' he said to himself as he picked up the phone. 'Crane here' he said sounding tired. The voice on the phone talked as he rubbed his eyes. 'Yes I now who the Joker is' he said as he leaned back in his chair, 'Who doesn't know the Jok...' the man on the phone cut him off before he could finish. Jonathan sat straight up in his chair with a shocked expression on his face 'Say again?' He asked hesitantly, not believing what he just herd. The man repeated himself. Jonathan said nothing for a moment, then said 'Thank you for informing me Professor. Have a nice night' then hung up the phone. He quickly turned to his computer again and pulled up Asylums psychiatrist patient chart.
'The clown prince of crime..dead' Scarecrow said in almost a mocking voice. 'I never liked that basted, but he did cause some absolutely magnificent screams!'
Crane didn't react, he just continued to search through the chart.
'I bet that Alice chick back with hatter has marvelous screams... what do ya say we go back there and get.....better acquainted?' Scarecrow continued, trying to take over Cranes body like he had many times before to get what he wanted.
Jonathan began to sweat as he continued searching.
'A little gas and some chloroform is all it takes. Just like last time with that black haired bitch. You remember... don't you Jonny' Scarecrow said mockingly.
'Why don't we go do it again' he continued trying to take full control of Jonathan.
Crane stopped typing, his hands sweaty as he wiped his brow. He glanced over to his open briefcase, were he kept small doses of fear gas and occasionally chloroform, then got up and walked towards it.
'I knew you would listen to reason Jonny Boy!' Scarecrow said with a bit of a evil laugh.
Crane looked down at the case, picked up one of the syringes of the liquid gas and looked at for a moment.
'COME ON ALL READY!' He said becoming impatient.' IVE HAD YOUR EYES ON THIS NEW CHICK THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DELICIOUS!!' Scarecrow said as he tried taking control of Crane. A smile crept across Cranes face thinking about the 'fun' and screams as scarecrow began taking control of him.
Crane closed the case and began to pick it up then paused for a minute.
'No..no...no.....NO!!' Crane said shaking himself back to normal.
'WHAT THE HELL !! YOUR SUCH A GOD DAMN TEASE!!!' Scarecrow yelled sounding very pissed off.
'WE.....ARE.....NOT... GOING TO..... DO.... THAT......' Jonathan said catching his breath. He slowly walked back to his chair, whipping sweat from his face.
He sat down and continued searching again.
'Ah!! There she is. Harley Quinn.' He said with a slight grin on his face as he read through her medical history.
'I think it's time for Ms.Quinn to have some therapy' 

Nothing to fear but fear himselfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें