Chapter 7- Crane Games

'Please have a seat Harley' Jonathan said gesturing to a chair across from his desk, as they walked into his office.
'Sure thing puddin!' She said to him in her usual perky voice as she sat in the chair.
Jonathan sat at his desk and took off his glasses and rubbed his face for a moment. 'Harley somethings happened'.
'What?' She asked, still pretty perky.
'Come on Johnny Boy! Break the little bitches heart!!! Scarecrow said as he tried to entice Crane into doing it.
'You know we can't do that! She's vital to the plan' he mumbled to himself, Harley not noticing.
'Is every thing all right Dr.J?' She asked hesitantly.
'I'm...... I'm afraid I've got some bad news.' He said looking back at her.
'What, please tell me!?' She said becoming anxious.
'The ............ The....... The Jokers dead' he said as he reached under his desk for a syringe of his liquid fear gas. Harley's face went blank for a moment, and then she let out a laugh. 'Hahahaha. Good one Dr. J!!!'
Crane continued looking at her, not laughing. 'It was a joke right?' she asked hesitantly.
He looked at his computer for a moment and pulled up The Gotham City Times website.
'Ms. Quinn' he said as he turned the monitor towards her, 'I'm afraid it's not' he said as he watched her reaction. Harley stared at the screen in disbelief, "Joker Dead: Gotham safe again" she read as a tear dripped down her cheek, 'how could he be dead? He can't be dead!!! It's nothing but a sick joke!!!' She mumbled to herself. 'My...... My.... Puddin' she said as she began to cry profusely.
'NOW JOHNNY!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!' Scarecrow yelled as he tried to take control of Jonathan. He began to sweat and shake, he would normally struggle to keep scarecrow from controlling him but never this much.
'No.......ye.......yeeee......yeeeeeeees' he said as scarecrow took control of him completely.
'IM BACK BITCHES!!!!' Scarecrow yelled, having full control of Jonathan for the first time since he raped that black haired girl.
Harley looked up at Jonathan, not realizing what is happening to him. Hate filled her eyes as she quickly jumped across his desk and tackled him to the ground. 'YOU FUCKIN BASTERD!!! WHY DID YOU SHOW ME THAS!!!?!???' She screamed as she punched him repeatedly in the face. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love it when they play rough!!' Scarecrow said with a devious smile, 'SHUT UP !!!' Harley screamed as she broke  down and cried again.
'That's right ya little bitch, cry!!!!! I LOVE IT!!' He said as he grabbed the syringe from under his desk, and bent down on top of her. Harley didn't fight back at all, she was still to devastated about Joker.
'No it's time for a bit of fun!' He said with a slight giggle as he injected the syringe into her arm. She began to shake, and scream again.
'More more more!!!!!!!' He yelled as he continued to squat over her. 'Ahhhh do t worry Jonny Boy! I'll do your fuckin tests on her! And have a bit of fun while I'm at it!!!' He said as he reached for his briefcase and pulled out what appeared to be earphones. He quickly put them on her, and got up and say at his desk, watching his computer screen. A picture of the joker appeared on it, as he herd a voice that sounded like Harley say 'Mr. J?'