Chapter 5

Mia's POV

"I'm Ashton. I live next door."

Wow, he's mesmerizing. I get lost in his hazel eyes. They're like a sea of green and they sparkle in the sunlight.

"Do I have to guess your name?" I hadn't realized I had been staring till he spoke.

"I'm sorry." I say shaking my head,"I'm M-Mia." He giggles. Oh my god he just giggled, that was the cutest thing I've ever heard.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Mia." He says with a wink. And just like that he turned on his heel and started walking away. I watched as he headed into the beautiful house next door. I'm left standing on the sidewalk, like an idiot, staring at a house.

Heading into the house I realized how hot it really is here. Walking through the threshold of my new home I hear my dad in the kitchen, and then a big crashing sound carries through the house.

"Shit!"

I run into the kitchen and find my dad surrounded and broken glass. Looking around I see that he was trying to put the dishes up, which is something my mom always did.

"Dad how about you go unpack I'll handle this." I look at him with pleading eyes because I know he will refuse to let me do it. If that happens, I know we will be eating off paper plates for the rest of our lives. He's so clumsy.

"No Mia I go-"

"Dad." I say raising my eyebrows. "I can do it. Go." I pause,"please."

We have a staring contest for quite some time before he finally gives in with a sigh. He doesn't say a word; he just walks away towards the stairs. I started the plates and place them in the cabinet. I continue this until every box of dishes is up and put away. I decide to go upstairs and finish my room.

***

I plop down on my bed after I finish my room. I never realized how many clothes I actually have. I'm going to need to get some things to decorate with. Maybe I can find a mall in this city. I'll look after school tomorrow. School! I almost forgot, tomorrow starts my senior year and I'll be the new girl. Great.

Looking at my phone I see it is only 9:00. So I head to my bathroom and decide to take a shower.

Once I get out its only 9:45, yes I take long showers. I plug my phone in and call Matt. I miss him already.

"Whats up bitch!!" Matt says as soon as he answers the phone. He is wearing his famous pug onesie and his hair is still a mess.

"I miss you." I instantly reply. My vision starts to get foggy and I realize I'm about to start crying. Matt's the only person who has ever seen me cry. EVER.

"Babe, no don't cry. Please don't then ill start crying. What's wrong."

"It's just-school starts tomorrow and you know how I am. I don't know anyone," then I think, " I mean I guess Ashton but-"

"Woah Woah Woah. Hold up sista, back up, beep beep beep," Matt interrupts," who is this Ashton you speak of?"

Here we go.

***************

Okay I know it's not much! But I am getting my computer tomorrow so that means more chapters!!!! Yay!

Haha okay I really hope Y'all are enjoying this I really am trying to make it good

If you have any suggestions PM me I will gladly take them.

Please vote and comment it means a lot.

I love youuuu!