Trust: TFP!Bumblebee x Demon!Reader

Requested by @RedWingDemon
(Happy Birthday RedWingDragon. (3/19) Think of this as your Birthday present from me to you)

(This one should be interesting...)

"<...>" = Bumblebee's beeps.

*Clang!*

*Bang!*

*Sccccccrape!*

*Swoosh!*

All these noises. Coming from something so small. Yet so big.

"Argg!! Just grab that thing already!"

"You think this is easy Starscream?! Why don't you try getting about a million- *grunt**Clang!* small cuts in a sensitive wiring over and over again! Not to mention ruin my finish!!"

"*Growls* Quit complaining Knockout and help me capture this Primus forsaken creature!!" A female looking robot- apparently named Startscream- said.

"Yeesh. No wonder you mom and dad decided to call you 'Starscream'. You scream so loud you voice stretches to the stars above!" Shouted the female human holding a large (f/c) scythe. A human in disguise to be precise.

Suddenly, the one named Knockout flicked open his electric prod (I think this is the name.. SHUSH!) and thrusted it very quickly at the small creature female.

*Slash-Crunch*
*Bzzzzz!*

"Knockout you idiot! You weren't supposed to kill it!!"

"You think I did it intentionally?! *sigh* Great, now what?"

Knockout and Starscream inspected the electric prod holding up the 'human' female with the end of the pod impaled into her chest that it went through the other side. Electricity still buzzed from the pod.

"....y-you f-fools...."

Starscream and Knockout stared in shock and horror as the 'human' female spoke up from the end of the now bloodied tip of the rod.

"...D-Do you really think..." The female then started to lift her head up, showing off her glowing, red eyes.

"You can kill a demon?" The young women then smirked

"You can kill a demon?" The young women then smirked. "Let's have some real fun~"

All of a sudden, in a blink on an optic, the demon was gone. A second later, Knockout went flying through the air and was sent crashing violently against a large bolder- at least twice his size.