Long time: TFA!Bumblebee x Cybertronian!Autobot!Reader

Requested by @KnockOutOnline

"(Y/d)!"

"Huh? Bumblebee?" A (f/c) armored femme said in shock as she descended from the ship that she and the other elite guards arrived in.

"Yea!- It's me! How've you been?!" There, a small black and yellow Cybertronian runs up the wide walk way of the ship to the femme he hasn't seen in so long.

(Y/d), one of the elite guard members, the shortest one at that, hugged her old friend. "I've been good. And you?"

Bumblebee returned the hug and released her after a few moments.

"It's been pretty cool on this planet. The humans- er, dominant species here, are pretty nice- but there are some who cause trouble," Bumblebee explained. He then smugly smirked. "And we, have been kicking there afts and protecting Detroit. They even labeled us as heros!"

"That's good to hear," (Y/d) Mumbled as she was slightly distracted by looking down and around at her surroundings. Currently, they just arrived so the sight that greeted them was knew. "It's beautiful here. Maybe not like Cybertron, but beautiful in its own way,"

"Yea, that's what I though when I first arrived here- well, from as much as I could see considering we had to fight this huge, gross, big bug thing," Bumblebee said as he shivered.

"You there!" A shout came from behind the two- which made jump.

They both then turned around to see a blue, gray, orange, big chinned mech walked towards them with narrowed blue optics.

(Admit it, when he first appeared, the first thing you looked at was his chin)

"Alright you can take a few steps back and away from her," he said as he slightly pushed Bumblebee back a bit.

"Wa-?! Hey! We're talking here!" Bumblebee complained as he glared up at the mech.

"I don't care. You were to close to her," The mech said. (Y/d) sighed and gently pushed the mech back before giving Bumblebee an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about Sentinal, he's been acting like this since I was of age to get a sparkmate," (Y/d) turned to Sentinal and glared at him with a tense smile. "Now, why don't you, go talk with Optimus and the others about the situation on this planet,"

Sentinal glanced over at Bumblebee and gave him a small glare before venting and walking toward Optimus and Ultra Magnus.

"Sheesh, your brothers so uptight," Bumblebee said as he crossover him arms. (Y/d) then turned to him.

"Heh heh, yea, again sorry about him," She apologized. She then smiled gently at him. "You have no idea how much I've missed you,"

Bumblebee blinked in shock- not expecting
(Y/d) to say that before smiling at her.

"I missed you a bunch too," He replied. He then looked behind her and toward the entrance of the ship. "Do you think we can go inside? I need to do something in private,"

"Hm? Oh yea sure," (Y/d) replied before turning around and walking back up the ramp with Bumblebee following.

Once they were inside, (Y/d) led Bumblebee to the private hallway where bots rarely walk through.

"So," (Y/d) said as she stopped and turned to Bumblebee. "What were you gonna d-!" She was then cut of my Bumblebee smashing his mouthplates against hers. She could only freeze in shock as she felt her faceplate heat up.

After a few moments, Bumblebee pulled away and looked to the side as his faceplates turned bright blue.

"Umm...s-sorry about that. I-I have just been wanting to do that for a long time...e-ever since we met, you could say..." Bumblebee explained shakily with a shaky smile.

"B-Bumblebee..." (Y/d) stuttered in shock before laughing.

"Huh?! W-Why are you laughing..?!"

After a few moments, she stopped laughing and leaned down to kiss Bumblebee's cheekplate. Now, it was his turn to be surprised.

"Well," (Y/d) started. "You could say I've been waiting to do that for a while too,"

Bumblebee then started grinning wildly and he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off her peds before spinning her around.

Both of their joyous laughter could be heard throughout the corridor.

After a few spins, Bumblebee set (Y/d) down and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so happy!!" Bumblebee shouted as he nuzzled her neck. (Y/d) giggled lightly.

"So am I,"

Extra::

"Well guess what?! I'M NOT!!"

Both heads of (Y/d) and Bumblebee were turned to the end of the corridor to see
(Y/d)'s enraged brother, Sentinal, looking at them with clenched servos. He that sprinted towards them.

"BUMBLEBEE!! I AM GOING TO OFFLINE YOU AND GIVE YOUR DEAD CARCASS TO THE ORGANIC BEE'S!!!"

All that could be heard were Bumblebee's terrified yells and quick peds steps.

"Ehh...maybe I should help?" (Y/d) said to herself.