Interesting Logic

TFP! Shockwave x Human! Reader x (Slight)TFA! Shockwave

This is a Crossover of TFP and Animated where the TFP Shockwave actually passes through to the Animated and meets TFA Version of himself

________

To say you were excited for this little adventure was an understatement. You were practically bouncing off the walls with eagerness- I mean, who wouldn't?-

"Control yourself,"

-You were going to another dimension! Sure Megatron was only letting you go because Shockwave wanted to see what would happen if an organic passed though, but you were going to see alternate versions of the Decepticons.

Alternate. Versions.

Shockwave shook his head at the young human girl who seemed to ignore his words- muttering 'Illogical' before turning back to his work. Meanwhile, the human began to question their physical appearance.

Would they be bigger? Sharper? Darker? More advanced? More intimidating? Or would they be...

...

...

...not as intimidating?

(Y/n) blinked down from her perch on Shockwaves shoulder at, what could be assumed as the counterpart she was looking forward to most.

But looking at him seemed to bother her as he was not at all what she expected. Why is he so lean? And so smooth? And it didn't look like he had as many parts to him- as opposed to her Shockwaves bulkiness. And why was he so...

"...why are you so animated," (Y/n) deadpanned.

Apparently, that threw the other Shockwave quite off guard that he simply had to ask why.

"Animated? How so?"

"I mean, look at my Shockwave and then yourself. You're so different from each other- even the height is different! My Shockwaves taller than you!"

At that remark, (TFA) Shockwave has a silent stare down with his counterpart- both of them looking the other's physical appearance over.

"It would appear," (TFA) Shockwave began- although you could have sworn that your Shockwave shifted a little- almost as if he were paying attention to something else. "-that your Shockwave is much too broad. It could prove to be invasive- movement wise,"

(Y/n) sputtered. This was not the response she had anticipated. And at that point, (TFP) Shockwave decided that that was his time to respond, lowering his antenna-like receptors a little before raising it again. "I find your reasoning to be...logical,"

"Ah, it seems we both have an, interest per say, in logi-"

"Although I find your reasoning to be faulty, to an extent," (TFP) Shockwave immediately interrupted- stopping his counterpart from speaking any further.

Were they...were they going to argue? About logic?! At this, you couldn't help but lean in more- now interested in the drama that was stirring up in front of you.