1

Percy's POV

 "Guys to end this perfect night lets end it out with some truth or dare."

The 7 and others smiled evilly and I knew this would be a crazy night. 

"So guys who will go first?"

" I will!" Hazel volunteered. " Leo. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. You know me. I never miss a dare!" 

" I dare you to......"

**Leo's POV**

I knew right then that I would never to this in a million years. I mean pants Mr. D?  I would probably be chased and then thrown in the lake and then beaten to death while my friends were watching me.

" Guys....I'll die.. I chicken out."

"I thought you never missed a dare?" Frank called out.

"LEO! LEO!  LEO! LEO!"

I slowly got up while my friends followed behind me. I ducked behind some bushes and used my super ninja skills. I sneaked behind the table Mr. D was sitting at and rolled a glass in front of him.

Mr. D rised and bent down to pick up the glass. I ran behind him and pulled down his pants to see him wearing crown boxer shorts."

He screamed and he turned around and faced me. 

"Leon Valdeex get over here!."

'Actually its Leo Valdez and it was a dare!"

I ran around the corner and right into Hazel.

"Nice Dare Levesque."

I ran off into the cabin we were playing in with Hazel and the others behind me.

After we settled down a little Percy finally asked whose turn it was.

"Nico." Leo said. "truth or dare?"

Written by Sam