Pretend to teach kids how to sword fight(terribly)

Leo''s POV

I quiver furiously as Reyna and Annabeth come up with a dare. 

It couldn't be as bad as last time, and of course I had to pick dare. The girls stride up to me, and they both flip there hair. 

"Well, Mr. Valdez." Annabeth says. 

"You need to teach a sword fighting class." Reyna said. I gulped. 

"Now." 

"But it's night time." I say protesting.

"It's only 10:00. We train till 11;30."

"I hate you...I love you." I said and walked out to the arena. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well kids. We hold our sword to our nuts, and you attack by going back and then forward. Or chop of there legs."

"Umm...that's not what Annabeth showed us." A little girl with a stained Camp Half-Blood shirt, and short jean shorts said. I looked at her, and cocked my head. 

"I'll demonstrate for you." I said, wondering what I was getting myself into. I switched viewing purposes so that I was facing the marble white wall in the back of the arena. 

"1,2....3!" I thrust the sword back, and hit my nuts so hard I fell down, hitting my head on the mat. 

The next thing I knew I was in the infirmary, and laying down on a cot with someone holding a glass of nectar. 

"Percy...what happened?' I said groggily. 

"Your sword beat your butt.