Kiss the Crush!

Hai, Its me, River, the last chapter ended with Leo asking Nico Truth or dare, Just a reminder.

Nico pov,

I Panicked. 

The second Leo asked me truth or dare I panicked. (Panic! at the disco!)

If I picked Truth He could ask me to revel that I liked Percy. If I choose dare I could be asked to kiss Percy. Either way I was screwed so I went if the better choice.

"Dare.." 

Leo smirked. Oh no. 

"I dare you to kiss Percy." He said and I glared at him. Percy looked shocked. Annabeth looked between Percy, Leo, and me. Hazel was staring waiting to see what happens, Frank the same.

"I hate you Leo." I say and walk over to Percy, he looks at me, I look at him. People are staring. I hate this. 

Just get it over with. I say to myself and grab Percy's face and kiss him. 

The thing that surprised me most is that he grabbed My arms and pulled me into the kiss.

After 10 seconds we pulls away from each other and look down. Out of the corner of my eye I see Annabeth looking shocked.

"Percy...your Bi?"

"uhhh...yeah." He says and looks down.

I stand up and walk back to my place and blush. Percy is doing the same.

"So, I guess I am your type huh Di Angelo?"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT WAS A YEAR AGO!!!"

Hi, River here, I hope you like this chapter