idk..

Annabeth's POV

"Dare," I replied with a smirk, knowing no one could top anything than a truth, better than saying who was the hottest(of course Percy), its lame. 

Hazel and Piper whisper for a while. What could they do that a daughter of Athena couldn't handle. 

"Put an ice cube in your pants until the end of the game." Hazel and Piper say in perfect usion. 

"Okay." I say getting ready to get up.

"We have another."

"You can't do that, can you." I say, wondering why this was happening to me. 

"You need to put on a blindfold and slow dance with a player. See if you can guess who it is by touch alone." They say again. 

"Umm..I guess."

They put a blindfold on my eyes and twirl me around a couple times. I start to walk forward. I finally touch someones cheek. We somehow manage to grab hold and start to dance. A slow song comes on, maybe by the smiths. 

I smell cologne. Leo, or Jason, Percy doesn't wear cologne. I feel wrinkly hands and some minty breath. 

The song ends and we depart. Everyone returns to their seats and my blindfold gets taken off. 

At first I thought Leo, with the wrinkly hands and all, but the minty breath. Well Jason has big hands, so..Frank? 

Wait, when did he get here?Ohh..

I look at Frank. He has a big smile on his face. 

"You can guess anytime now." Piper says, a sequel ready to appear. 

"Frank." I say, a smile on the corner of my lips. 

"YES! HOW DID YOU KNOW!?"

I laugh and Hazel comes up to me. "You better not steal him. " She has a serious tone. ' I promise.' I say and turn back to Frank. "Daughter of Athena always wins." I chuckle. 

"You have one more, remember?" Piper says. 'I know, where are the ice cubes.'

She point to the fridge and soon enough I'm in the closet sticking it in my pants. 

Theres an oval wet spot in my pants and everyone laughs at me. 

Percy puts is hand around me and we sit down. 

'Reyna, truth or dare?'

"Truth." She says

I smile an evil look. 

HOW YA LIKE! SKITTLES I LOVE PJO&HOO!!

AMYONE WITH ME???

-written b Akaia,(sam.)

371 words