Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Megan's point of view

That was a good question. What are we going to do today? Maybe we can go back to my mums house so she can see Harry and Niall again. "Maybe. We can go see my mum. So she can see you guys." I said as they all nodded. "It's a date then." Niall said as I blushed. "Not a date date. Even though I would like to date date you.. But.. Err." Niall said as he blushed majorly.

"So. Shall we get going?" I asked as everyone nodded. I got up and brushed my hair with my finger comb. I looked over and saw Hannah was doing the same thing. I could tell she noticed. "Finger comb buddies!" She said wiggling her fingers in the air as I giggled. I put my shoes on and waited for Niall and Harry to get finished. They came down 5 minutes later all dressed up.

--skip the drive to the house--

"Alright guys. I didn't tell me mum you two were coming. It's going to be a suprise." I said as they nodded. I opened the front door to my house and crept in slowly. "Mum. We're back." I said as i got no reply. "Mum?" I said again while i found a note on the table. I picked it up and read, "Megan and Hannah, I hope you two had a splendid time at the concert. I wish I could've gone to see the Lads. I won't be home until ten. My boss filled me in for today. I'm sorry munchkin. love mom xoxo" well this is wonderful. I went in the living room holdong the peice of paper in my hands. "She won't be home until ten." I said as Niall stood up.

"Megs, I need to talk to you." Niall said grabbing my hand and going into the kitchen. "yes Ni. whats up." I could tell he was nervous about something. "Niall?" I asked again. He looked up at me and said...

^^^^written by MeganSonnier

(A/N:) sorry for the short chapter and the cliff hanger 😊