Chapter 17

Hey guys! Megan here! We are so sorry we haven't updated! We've been really busy with school. It's the summer now and we can update anytime now! I'm happy!! So here's chapter 17. Hope you like it. I'm a little rusty.

-Megan

Megan's point of view

I woke up, laying on Niall's chest. I looked up at him. He's so beautiful. I can't wait to go on tour with him, and the other lads and Hannah.

"Well good morning beautiful." HE said as I blushed. "Good morning." I siad as he got up and streched. "When do you do on tour?" I asked as he pulled out his mobile and looked at it. "We start or tour tomorrow. We're flying to Austrlia." He siad as I smiled.

---------

It was about noon until we decided to get out of bed. We have been watching movies all day. We started with The lion King, then we finished with frozen. "That was actually a goodmovie." I said, brushing my teeth. He just got out of the shower, and was in the room getting dressed.

He then stood next to me. I turned arond, and as I was about to say something, I saw he was only in a pair of boxers. His body glowing in the light. He was like an angel.

"Should I put a shirt on. And pants?" He blushed. "I.. Errr.. If you want." I said as I brought my attention to the mirror again. I stole a quick glance at him before he pulled his shirt over his head.

Hannah's point of view

Harry and I woke up at around, 11. I was wrapped in his arms. My face against his chest. "Goood morning babe." His deep, raspy voice said, echoing throughout the room. I smiled at him. "Good morning Hazz." I said.

We heard frozen playing in the other room. SO we decided to go and check it out. It was coming from megs and Niall's room. We quietly opened thedoor, and went in their room. i shut the door as we made our way to their closet. We hid in there until the movie was over.

When the movie was over, Niall got into the shower, and Megs sat on the bed. She was listening to her iPod.

"How long are we going to stay in here?" HArry asked as I shrugged my shoulders. Niall soon started walking over towards the closet.

"Hide!" I said as he sat behind a suit case. I sat on his lap. He opened the door and grabbed boxers and a t-shirt.. He shut the door as i got up. I looked out the crack of the door. Niall went by egan in only his boxers. Her eyes got wide, and her toothbrush almost fell out of her mouth.

She said something, and he came back over here and got dressed.

I turned over to look at harry, he wa smiling. Next thing I know, Megan was about to open the door.

I froze and shut my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

Written by @Megansonnier

sorry if it's crap guys.. I'm upset cuz i woke up to the sound of my grandparents shooting my dog.. She got hit by a car and she was suffering. She's in a better place now.

HANNAH YOUR TURN!!!

-MEGAN&HANNAH