Chapter 22

Megan's point out view.

as Hannah and I pulled into my drive way, she opened the car door and just Sat there. she didn't move.

"Hannah?" I asked as she nodded her head. we went inside. mum was at work. she sat down on the couch. Hannah instantly stayed bawling.

"how could he do this to me?! I thought I trusted him!?" she sobbed. I grabbed. her hand and squeezed it. "It's okay. How about I put on a movie?" I asked as she nodded.

I walked upstairs and grabbed the movie, 'The notebook.' and went downstairs.

But when I got downstairs, I saw Hannah going through my old scrap books that were on my shelf. A smile spread on her face as she flipped through our old baby pictures.

"Hannah?" I asked. she looked at me and smiled. "Megs. I can't be mad at him." she said as she looked at a picture of us four. we were all on the beach.

"I know. it's like they put a spell on us." I laughed.

"Remember that time when we all went to the theatre to watch the Barbie movie." Hannah said. I laughed.

"Yeah. the guys were so mad. but they didn't leave." I said as she laughed.

there was soon a knock at the door. I got up, followed by Hannah. I opened it and saw five faces looking at me.

Hannah was behind me. her eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

"Lads. can you give. Niall and Harry a Minute." I asked as they nodded. "We'll be at our flats love." Zayn said.

they left Niall and Harry looking at us. Hannah came to my side. Harry looked like he was going to break down any second.

"Hannah. I." he said But Hannah cut him off by walking her arms around his neck.

"Harry. I. I. I love you Harry. please never leave me." She said as she sobbed into his shoulder.

"I promise I won't hurt you." he said as I looked at Niall. he ran his fingers through his hair.

I smiled and went over to him. "I love you, goof." I said as we kissed each other.

"well. don't just stand in the doorway." Hannah laughed as we shall went inside.

"Were you going through Megan's scrapbook?" Harry asked. she nodded and sat back down.

"yes." she said.

we all sat down and looked through our childhood pictures.

-------------_____-------------

hey guys! Megan here! Hannah wanted me to write her part for her!!

AND GUESS WHAT?!?!

I MET HANNAH IN PERSON YESTERDAY!!!!

I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!

any who

vote

or

comment

what you think

we really love the Feed back!!

-MEGAN&HANNAH