my day at school

I'm in my class I see my friends' Serena, chelbe and Diana. "Ahhh hi Alexa!" Chelbe says. "Chelbe your taking a test everyone knows your here you know." Mr. Carter says with his grouchy old man voice. I sit down waiting for instruction. And the teacher looks at me like if I'm retarted as I'm smiling and looking around. The bell rings I go to math class with Mrs.Olson. she welcomes me to her class with such a big smile "class this is Alexa she is starting today everyone introduce there self to her."
"Umm, Mrs.Olson its okay I know almost everyone except for five of them." I say to Mrs.Olson. So the five introduce them selves. Im looking around the room. I've never seen so much purple like never!!! I almost died.
Mrs.Olson is teaching while I'm sitting wondering off into space. A boy walks into the class room from the principles office with an attitude. His name is Jaden. He was so cute I couldn't resist not looking at him. He sits in front of me and says "new girl aye" I say "emm you can say that I know almost everyone here so...yeah I guess." with a smile on my face. The bell rings for lunch. I go to my locker and its not opening at all. I hit the locker and Alyssa a girl that was two lockers down from me says "Alexa do you need help?" "yes please. Thank you so much!" I say laughing. I put my stuff in my locker and slam it after.
I'm walking like a loner and I see my friend Sayble and she sees me. We run to each other and hug for a minute and walk to lunch. Were in line to get our food while I'm noticing everyone of my friends. They all see me while they're in their groups of friends and go up to me and hug me. Jaden walks up to me and says, "so your popular huh?" "Hahaha your funny, no I'm not popular. Why do you ask?" I say laughing. "Because all those people are popular and do you not see the huge groups?" Jaden asked me. "Umm that doesn't mean I'm popular." I say. "Alexa your popular" Sayble says. "So I know a lot of people doesn't mean I'm popular." I say. I go to my next class theater arts, I walk in while James and Austin go up and hug me, As i'm smiling. People look at them like you don't even know her and your already hugging her? The bell rings 30 minutes later and I go to gym and don't do nothing but introduce my self to the boys and girls. I'm introducing my self to such a small class and I see them whispering."you look like snooki!" Said Tay. I didn't even know him. I'm feeling so nervous and all shakey. The bell rings again and I go to art. Tay follows me "aye snooki where are you going next?" "Art, do you know where its at?" I asked. "Yeah, I have it next too. He said. I started crushing on him two seconds after. We go to art and I notice more people. Class starts and I get assigned a drawing very quickly. The bell rings while I'm still working on my drawing. I go to history rushing. I see Imani and Ashley a.k.a moody we watch a video and we talk the whole time. "Alexa stop talking and pay attention because this is going to be in your test tomorrow." Mrs.Amaya shouts at me with her mean voice. I watch the video on and on. The bell rings and its the end of the day I go home and go to sleep right away. I was so happy!