2 days

Then next day after school robert text me when I get home and he wanted to facetime. We facetime and right when I pick up the call. "Will you go out with me Alexa? I really like you and I wanna go out with you!" Robert said in a happy voice. Me being the nice person I am I say "yes, sure Robert. I would love to go out with you!" We talk and talk with our conversation.

The next day I wake up ready to go to school. I think to my self, well now that I have a boyfriend I wanna look perty for him! I take my shower I get out get dressed and do my hair I curl my long thick hair that takes an hour and a half to do. I walk to my bus stop as I leave my house ready to go to school. I see Kiara, a girl I've known since sixth grade. I speed walk because she's to conseeded and when she walks alone she will go and bother someone. I didn't wanna be the bothered one because I become mean. I don't like being mean. "Alexa!!!! Wait for me!!!" Kiara yelled at me from down the block at 8 a.m. We walked to the bus stop and she tells me that Robert told almost the whole school he's going out with you. I look at her like. How? We just started going out yesterday afternoon... Turns out he's even more popular than I thought. I never pictured my self dating a popular guy, but it happened anyway. I arrive at school and he's waiting for me by the doors and hugs me. I started blushing. I was so surprised. "Awwwee omg your so sweet! Good morning" I say to him. "Thanks baby girl and good morning. I'm gonna walk you to class. How's your morning so far?" Robert says to me with a big smile on his face. "Okay and its good. How about yours?" I say back to him. "Its great now that I see you in your dress, which looks really nice on you!" He says to me hugging me around by my waist. We then arrive at my class. "Thank you your so sweet." I say to him. "Your welcome baby girl anything for you your the best! I'll see you in a bit bye baby girl." I go to class.

I go into Mr.carters class room and everyone is looking at me like if I'm stupid. Even my best friend and they start smiling at me. I sit in my seat next to Serena. She. Passes me a note. Why are you going out with Robert? She asked me. Why am I not supposed to go out with him? Is there something wrong with him that I need to know? I wrote back to her. She says umm..yeah he's a player. He's gonna break your heart. And I'm gonna end up getting in detention because of him breaking your heart. I say awe thanks, but I can handle him on my own and no one can break my heart. Trust me. The rest of the class period goes by I go to my locker. Robert walks over to me and hugs me around my waist and says "hey beautiful." "Hi!" I say back with a smile on my face. "How was class?" He asked me. " boring. Its class. Is it supposed to be fun?" I said to him. "Hahaha. Not really!" Robert says back to me. I go to class. The rest of the periods go by really fast, by the time I know its lunch time.

I get my tray and sit with my friends' Moody, Imani, Cathryn, Shakira, and Anayah. "Wait sit there, someone special is gonna sit next to you" Imani tells me with a smile on her face. I sat down and waited for who was gonna sit there. Robert walks up and sits next to me. Ohhhh...Robert is sitting here. I thought to my self. My friends leave, leaving me and Robert alone at the table. We ate and we chatted till they released us to class.

The rest of my day goes by. Im getting home and I'm receiving a call. I answer it "hello?" I say. No one talks. I hang up. "Weird" I say walking to my door. My day goes by.

The next day.

Beep beep beep beep. My alrm goes off, I don't wanna get up. "Alexa!!!!" My mom is yelling at me from across the hallway. "Baby girl are you up? I have breakfast done for you! Get up mija. Mija mija mija get up or else I'm gonna eat your breakfast." My mom says as she walks into the room. I get up as quick as I can and run to the kitchen with no socks so my feet are cold. I eat then get ready and go to school. I arrive at school. Periods pass till lunch. Robert walks up to me to eat with me and my friends. My friends leave AGAIN. I get my alone time with him. "Hey umm.... I don't wanna be mean or anything. But I honestly said yes because I didn't wanna be mean. I like someone else. And I still barley know you and we're dating. I got called a Homiehooper by my own friend. Your a player and there's so many rumers going on with you I don't wanna be involved in. I'm sorry but I can't do this with you right now." I say to robert. "Its alright I was to fast to think you knew me already." He leaves me while my friend sabyle walks up to me. Me and her walk out side and we noticed everyone in a big group. We look closer "awe don't be a cry baby baby your supposed be a big boy" me and sabyle hear walking by the group. We see Robert in the middle crying. I look at him and feel bad. I leave sabyle alone to go get Robert. "Guys back off. You guys are full of yourself you've guys never seen a boy cry before? Haven't y'all cried before? Have y'all ever been called a cry baby? Doesn't that hurt especially to be said by people that are supposed to be your friends." I say to the whole group getting Robert out of the middle. They look at me if I really got the guts to do that. "I'm sorry for creating this problem you didn't have to do that. But thanks." Robert says to me. "Why were you crying and be honest?" I asked Robert. " you broke up with me" Robert says to me wiping off his tears. "Your to sweet. I didn't think anyone would ever really cry for me. There is better girls than me out there though." I say to Robert. We go through the rest of the day.

I get home and I text Robert. Hey, are you okay. I asked him. Yes I'm okay. Thanks for checking up on me. Sorry, I only made us last for two days. Robert says to me. Its okay it wasn't you it was just me being me. You don't have to apologize. I say back to Robert. He reads my message. Would you ever go back out with me again? He asked. I didn't answer back. I left him unseen.