the eighth graders

The next day I'm walking from gym to art with Tay. I sit in my spot next to Jaden and a boy in eighth grade named Jared. He's super tall like 3 feet taller than me and curly hair. I sit like a complete loner listening to Jaden while he's talking to me. "Alexa I really like you" Jaden said while I'm looking around looking so awkward.

"Hi, is your name Alexa?" Desiree asked me. "Ummm... Yeah why?" I replied back to Desiree. She passes me a note that she was writing with someone else. I didn't read it. Then she tells me to hide it. Sydney walks over and asks for the note back. "Hey Alexa you wanna read the note?" Desiree asks. I pull out the note and read it. It says that Jared likes me... I stop reading it. "Here you could have it back." I say to Desiree while I look so weird making faces as I'm still awkwarded out..
I look at Jared. I don't like him at all I thought to my self. I'd rather go out with Jaden plus he's the first one I liked right when I later eyes on him.

The next two weeks go by and me and Desiree are the best of friends already. That day in art we were cutting up water bottles and painting them. Then we put them in the hallway Desiree, Jared and I. Desiree tells Jared that I have feelings for him. He goes and asks me out and I say no. He looks at Desiree like you said she likes me. We go back to the class room. "Why didn't you say yes? I told him you like him. You broke his heart." Desiree says to me. "Ummm excuse me. I've never said I like him I would rather much go out with robert again then go out with this dude. And you broke his heart." I'm laughing while I'm telling Desiree. Jared is starring at me the whole time like I did something bad... Like people say "Truth hurts." But it wasn't my fault. I stop talking to Jared.
"Ahh I'm gonna die. I like Tay and Jaden. What am I gonna do?" I say to Desiree. "Snooki, baby girl. Can I ask a question?" I hear Tay asking me. "Umm... Yeah sure anything. What's up?" I say to Tay. "Nevermined." Tay said back. What was that about? What was he gonna ask me? I'm suspicious. Why did he call me baby girl? What if he likes me? I probably missed my chance with him. I thought to my self.

What will I dooooooo?????