Anger Always Comes Back

Chapter 3
Leo's POV
I ran into the house and into my office. I was beyond angry. I started to smash everything. Not caring how much or how valuable. How dare some disgusting filthy rogues touch my sister. I calmed down after a little and decided to see if that bitch we had, had anything to do with her kidnapping. I walked to the dungeons were we keep no good scum. Inside was dirty. There was blood stains and just dirt everywhere. I don't remember the last time this place was cleaned. "Has she said anything?" I asked one of the guards. "No." He said. "Leave us." The two guards left. I couldnt help but notice how intently she looked at me. I couldnt place my finger on it something was different but I quickly shook the feeling off. "You should be lucky that your alive." I said to her. "Oh Yay for me I should celebrate." I banged on the bars of her cell loudly. "Don't test me bitch." She grinned at me. And it angered me even more.
Than my father came in. "Now now son that anger will get you in trouble one day." He said. "Dad they, they touched her." His face immediately turned like stone. He ignored me and went up to the cell. "Tell me all that you know. " He said to her. She didn't say anything. Dad opened the cell and lifted her up so her feet couldn't touch the ground. "I will starve you if you don't say something right now!" He yelled. "Ask your daughter I'm sure she will be up to telling you since she knows the whole story. And to add to that I am just very curious on how she got kidnapped in your territory!" She yelled back.
He dropped her roughly to the ground and said, "Don't you dare criticize me rogue. All you care about is yourself, I have to take care of two hundred and twenty five pack members." "Oh but you couldn't take care of the most important one, your daughter. And if I was selfish you wouldn't have your daughter right now. That group of rogues would have torn her to shreds. If I was selfish I wouldn't have these cuts on me from protecting your daughter, that's your job!" She yelled. Silence. Dad stood in astonishment nobody had ever talked to the Alpha that way. "Mike." She said. "What?" I asked. "I killed all of the rogues that took your sister except for Mike. He seemed to be a little obsessed with her so I would be careful." She finished saying. "Your not a werewolf. No werewolf would have the courage to talk to me like that." Dad said. "Oh you found me out 'Alpha', no I'm not total wolf, I'm a shifter." She said.
This surprised me because there wasn't many shifters around here. " What's your name." Dad said. "Rain." She replied. "Now the only reason you are not being beaten to death is because I want more information about this Mike." Rain nodded. "Now I want to find this bastard before my son's 18th birthday. Around that time he will have found his mate and I'll will step down as Alpha. So I want to find him while I'm still in charge. So just cooperate with us and there will be no problems." Rain just nodded and looked away. We both left the building and went to check on Amy at the pack house. She was in her room cleaned and being feed lots of food since she had gotten so skinny. "Just make sure she gets three meals a day lots of water and lots of rest." The pack Doctor said. "Thanks Jim, can I talk to you for a minute." Dad said quietly. So Jim and dad went out and I sat on the bed next to my sister but she just scooted away. "What's wrong." I asked. "You put my best friend in jail that's what wrong!" Amy yelled. "Honey don't yelled." Mom said. "No you have no right to say that. She protected me, fed me, bled for me and you guys just throw here in the dungeons like trash!" She yelled again. "Amy Maria Slent! Don't you yell!" Mom yelled back. They both started screaming at each other and dad quickly came in. "How could you! She saved me! If she is not in my room in an hour I'll, I'll, I'll be very mad at all of you and not speak until she is released!" And with that Amy stopped speaking. Dad tried to explain to her that Rain could be dangerous but she wasn't listening to none of it.
It's been three days now and not even a peep from her. We tried everything, cooking her favorite meal, trying to play games with her, everything and the thing that really sucks is that me and Amy's birthday are coming up and they are both really important, mine cause once I turn 18 I will be alpha and I'll start to find my mate. And Amy cause she is going to turn 13 and that's when Werewolfs shift. Our birthdays are on the same day and it's coming in a week so Amy better shape in up cause she can't ignore us during that time. Can she? No no she couldn't..... I ran to dad's office. "Dad I think we better let the shifter Rain go." I said quickly. He looked up and said, "I suppose so, Amy isn't eat that much and she looks so unhappy. But how do we know if this Rain isn't dangerous?" He asked. I thought for a minute and said, "I'll watch them, I'll be with them everyday, all the time." "Ok if you want son, but you will be responsible if anything happens." I nodded and I went to go release the prisoner. I saw her asleep in the cell and I got a better look at her than before. She had brown hair and skin and she looked about maybe 16 I couldn't tell. I opened the cell and she immediately woke up. "Come on, Amy wants you. But you listen to me well, if you lay a finger on her I will not think twice about killing you, understand?" She just stood up and walked out of the cell. I followed and we went into the pack house. "Rain!!" Amy yelled. She ran into her arms. I started to get angry. It seemed that she loves Rain more than me, her own brother. "Hey honey I missed you." She said quietly. "Me too." Amy went and led Rain to her room and before I could go in she closed and lock the door. "Hey Amy open this door right now!" I yelled. "Leave us alone!" I stormed off in anger.
I went to bed without any dinner. I just can't believe Amy right now. She is acting like she has known Rain all her life.
********************************
Pictures above are of the pack house. Comment and vote please. :))