Conflict

Chapter 5
Rain's POV
Don't look back. Don't look back, you know that if you look back you will go back. "Rain!" Don't turn around keep going. I had tears in my eyes, but, this was for the best. That seemed so long ago but was just a couple days, and now I pity myself for getting in this situation. I lay in a stinken cell beaten, bloody, and bruised. A few hours after my escape from the Ice Moon pack. A group of rogues caught me even though I put up a good fight I was no match for 5 adult wolves. They brought me to a small concrete building and started to ask me questions, like who is your mate, how do you know Leo from the Ice Moon pack. Then they started to get more frustrated and they started to say the they knew I was the one that took Amy from them and killed several of they friends. And that's when Mike came in. I refused to say anything. Mike had grabbed my neck and said that I killed his brother Joshua that day when me and Amy were running away from them at the cliffs. He dropped me to the floor roughly and I coughed up blood. They said that they knew Leo was my mate but I kept on saying that he wasn't my mate and the more I 'lied' the more I got beaten I was so tired and weak I got to little to drink. "Get up scum." I just wanted to sleep I didn't even look up I need to preserve my energy. The man grabbed me and two of them dragged me into the woods. I looked up and saw beautiful lights streamed up in the sky. Am I dead? I heard a voice that I think was Mikes and I heard him say "Oh and I have a present for you Leo." I was dragged into the light, I struggled for a bit but gave up. There was silence then I heard her. "Rain." I looked up and saw Amy. So scared. I smiled at her and said in a raspy voice "Hey honey. You look beautiful." She started to cry. I hung my head down. "Now Leo aren't you going to help you mate?" Mike said. "Mate? Leo." Alpha Mark said. Leo didn't say anything and I know he felt the pull. Everyone was still no one knew what to do. I wasn't going to die and even if I'm wrong I'm not afraid. I quickly shifted into my rattle snake and bite both wolves beside me with deadly poison. They fell to the ground in pain then I quickly shifted into a African Wild Dog.
I ran towards Mike but he dodged most of my attacks. The War was on. Everyone was fighting each other and I left Mike to find Amy. She was being chased by two enemy wolves I jumped in front of them and shifted into my wolf. I growled at them deeply and they ran off scared. Mike might have gotten a lot of rogues to join him but he got a bunch of cowards. I ran to find Amy when two more wolves tackled me to the ground one bit my already torn ear and I yelled out in pain then Leo came out of nowhere and clamped his jaws on to the neck of the wolf the was holding me down. Leo bit hard but this guy wasn't letting go I felt blood rush down my head and I saw black dot but I fought to stay focused I shift in my bobcat and jumped in the face of the wolf and clawed his eye out.
Leo didn't spare a moment and went to go fight more. I shifted back to my wolf and I went to find Amy again the pack wolves were struggling to keep the quests safe in the safe house but they were out numbered by the rogues. I joined the fight there. After I had killed a few I went to search for Amy again her scent was hard to find between all the other scents. After a few minutes of searching I finally found her in a tall tree. "Amy!" She saw me and jumped down. I picked her up in my human form and carried her to the pack house I locked her in her room and I looked out the window. It looked like Mike's cowards were retreating. Then a large grey wolf tackled me to the ground I shifted into my hasel wolf and fought as hard as I could but he was 5 times bigger then me. I scratched the side of his face but that just seemed to make him even more mad. While fighting I heard Amy screaming in her room. I pushed the grey wolf into the wall and rushed in Amy's room. She was shifting. The grey wolf tackled me into the room and bit hard into my back I howled in pain. But I twisted around and got on top of him. I tried to get to his neck but he was trained in combat. He pushed me off and my head flew through the window shardering glass into my head. I layed still. I saw Amy growling at him in his wolf form and him about to kill her. In a flash I shifted into human form grabbed and shard of glass and plunged it into the back of his neck. He fell to the floor and so did I. Leo and Mike came in and Leo immediately came to me. "No no I'm so stupid. Please don't die on me." I was bleeding out fast. "Ugh this hurts like that time I fell down that 50 foot tree." I said with a little chuckle. Amy shifted back to human form and had tears in her eyes. "Rain." Amy said gently. "It's ok this is the best way to die because I saved you." I wiped her tears and looked at Leo. "It's ok to love again." I smiled then my vision blurred and the light swallowed me whole. 

THANKS For Reading My Story I KNOW THAT There Is A Few MISTAKES So I'LL Fix Thoses Later. Please vote comment and follow me please. Thanks.