Chapter 9

Gajeel's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I opened my eyes, but immediately squeezed them shut again. I tried remembering what had happened and then it all came crashing into me like a truck running over me.

Levy had changed, and not for the better. She wasn't my Shrimp. I need to get her back. I will find a way to make her mine again.

I sat up in my bed and scratched my head but hissed in pain because I scratched something rough. I felt around and felt two tiny horns, growing from my head. I was already covered in scales, and now I have to grow some horns.

"GAJEEL!"

My ears perked up. That was Levy's voice. Where was she?

"Gajeel. The mind link!"

I had totally forgotten about the mind link. But when I tried using it before, it wasn't working.

"Lemme explain, but I don't have much time. So basically, you weren't able to talk with me because the people who kidnapped us controlled us. We weren't doing any of that willingly. Right now, they do not have control of us, so we are able to talk with you. Gajeel, I need you to save me. Please!"

My heart ached. I needed to save her.

"How am I going to do that? We had our own butts handed to us yesterday by the two celestial mages," I said.

"Every night, I will keep checking in with you. And I will give you updates about how we are doing. Then we can hatch a plan about how we can get out of here."

"What about the others? Can they talk with their mate?" I asked.

"Yes, they are all talking right now. We only have little time left. Then we go for training."

"Training? What do you mean?"

"This guild wants us to become stronger with our powers. He wants us to be able to help them...destroy Fairy Tail. Look Gajeel, you need to help us before we all do something that we regret."

"Don't worry, Shrimp. We will get you guys out of there, even if it means killing those bastards," I said.

"That'll be nice. OK Gajeel, I have to go now. Just remember one thing, I lo-," and she was gone. Was she gonna say she loves me? Just thinking about that made me momentarily forget about her being kidnapped.

Someone then slammed the door open and I looked over and saw Jet and Droy standing there. They walked over to me and stood by the foot of my bed.

"Why haven't you brought Levy back yet?" Jet asked, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me?" I asked, kinda confused.

Droy rolled his eyes saying "we see the way you both look at each other. We know that she will never see us more then teammates. We need you to bring her back to us. You have to. Otherwise I will rip everyone of those metal piercings out of your face."

Gajeel's eyes widened and he flinched. That image in his head will never be erased now. Just then more people walked in. The other dragon slayers, master, Erza, Gray and Juvia.

"Jet, Droy, we need some time please," master said. They nodded their heads and before he completely closed the door, Jet looked back at me and gave me a pointed look.

"OK Gajeel, we have a plan of attack. Here is what we will do to get your mates back..."

Levy's POV:

As soon as I disconnected the mind link, someone walked into my room, and it wasn't a friendly face. It was the man who kidnapped me.

"Come on, time for training. Since the effects of the mating season should have effected you, you should be pretty strong now," he said, smirking.