Chapter 10

Third Person's POV:

"Ready guys, lets go get your mates back," the master yelled. The dragon slayers all nodded with agreement.

It had been almost a week since the girls and Romeo had been taken. They all had been in contact with the dragons, until they finally figured out a way of how to get their mates back.

As the week progressed, the mates started speaking less and less with their dragon slayers, until one night, their was no connection at all. This made the dragons anxious.

The dragon slayers had evolved even more, looking much more like dragons. Almost their entire body was covered in scales, apart from Wendy, who had white rock looking scales coming from her legs arms and back. All the male dragon slayers also had horns, the colors of their horns corresponding to their dragon slayer ability.

Randomly during the week, the dragon slayers would feel pain in different parts of their body. They were confused at first but then understood that they were physically feeling what their mates were feeling. They also had weird mood swings, emotionally feeling what their mates were feeling.

As they walked down the stairs and towards the guild hall doors, they received numerous of stares and mummers floated around. They were not surprised though, looking like dragons with horns and one of with with wings, would cause people to stop and stare.

They exited and started walking. "Hold up you guys!' They all growled and turned around to see Erza, Gray, Juvia and Gildarts running towards them. "We are not letting you guys go alone this time. The people who kidnapped the girls will be expecting you. So we're going to accompanying you this time," Erza said.

They didn't say anything, just turned around and continued walking. They had started becoming worried. While they were contacting our mates, Shrimp had told Gajeel that the people who had taken them were training them and that all the mates had grown stronger not only with their own magic, but also with our dragon slayer magic. She had told him that she was able to use his iron dragon slayer magic, which made this situation even more dangerous because they could be almost as strong as the dragon slayers themselves.

They had reached the woods where the enemies guild hall lay. The dragon slayers all walked down the path that had become familiar to them, trying to find any sort of scent of their mate.

They soon reached the clearing where the guild hall lay. The dragons all saw their mates standing outside, with their kidnappers and the guild master. They all growled lightly.

Natsu watched Lucy as her hand engulfed in flames and she sprung into the air and punched her kidnapper in the face.

Gajeel saw Shrimp turn her arm into a iron rod and she shot it out towards her kidnapper, knocking him off his feet.

Laxus saw Mira change into her one of her demon forms, and saw one that was associated with lightning and saw her blast her kidnapper backwards into a tree.

Romeo shot his hands to the sides and yelled out the spell to the secret art that Wendy had used during her fight in the Grand Magic Games. A powerful wing was conjured and he aimed the spell towards his kidnapper, sweeping her off the ground and making her land back on the ground, roughly.

Yukino and Kagura worked together to take out their kidnappers. Yukino turned into a ball of light while Kagura turned into a shadow. She slithered on the ground and then reformed and kicked her kidnapper in the back while Yukino reformed and kicked her kidnapper in the stomach.

All the dragon slayers were amazed. Their mates were so strong using their newly discovered powers.

"Good job. Now that petty Fairy Tail guild will learn to never mess with us again. Understood," the guild master said.

They all stood utterly still, and nodded while saying with a monotone voice "yes master."

They noticed that their guild symbols were no longer in their designated areas. They were replaced by a one single feather. Each mate had a feather where their original guild mark was.

The dragon slayers were all going to pounce forward when Erza whisper-yelled to them "don't you dare! If you guys do that, then our whole plan will be ruined."

The dragon slayers used all their power to stay hidden within the large trees. They watched as their mates walked inside the guild, with a man or girl, holding onto each one of them. Once the door shut, the dragon slayers and wizards stepped into the clearing.

"OK so you guys are gonna stay out here OK! Once we give you the signal, you guys get inside and get your mates," Erza said.

The four mages walked inside the guild hall and the dragons slayers all waited outside. All the dragon slayers sat down on the ground while Wendy paced around on the grass.

Their plan was to let the four mages bargain with the master to give them back their nakamas and if that didn't work, they would start a brawl, like any usual day at the Fairy Tail guild. If that happened, Juvia and Gray were to cast a signal, letting the dragon slayers know that it is OK to come in and start destroying stuff.

They waited, and waited but nothing happened. The breeze blew by and left. The leaves on the trees rustles. They could hear the water from the water fall crash into the ground.

"They have been in there too long, something is wrong," Wendy said. She then growled and started sprinting towards the guild hall. The male dragon slayers all protested and jumped to their feet, trying to stop her in her tracks, but they all failed.

She burst through the doors and her eyes widened. Erza, Gray, Juvia and Gildarts were all laying on the ground, tied up in ropes. She looked around, trying to find a scent of her mate. She picked up a faint scent of his smell and sprinted through the empty guild hall, abandoning her tied up friends.

The other dragon slayers all looked through the door and saw the same sight that their youngest dragon slayer saw. They all also caught scents of their mates and followed the young sky dragon slayer.

Wendy ran up the stairs and looked around and followed the scent and then burst through another set of doors. The sight in front of her made her blood boil. There was Romeo and his kidnapper, and she was sitting on top of him.

She finally decided to get a better look at her. She had long, light blue hair and she was wearing a black spaghetti strapped dress and she also had on black gloves. She also had shining blue eyes.

"Oh, I was waiting for you to arrive

"Oh, I was waiting for you to arrive. I was about to start having some fun," she said. She smiled brightly, got off of him and he stood up as she stood up. His usual brown eyes were now the same color as her eyes.

"Romeo...?" Wendy asked, unsure if he was OK or not.

His right hand became engulfed in flames and then he shot his purple sticky flame at her and she almost dodged it, but she was then slammed into the wall.

She groaned in pain but quickly got up, seeing as he was ready to throw another flame at her.

"I guess I have to fight you to get you," Wendy muttered to herself, and then charged at her mate.