Special 1K Chapter

A/N OH MY GOD, THIS BOOK HAS REACHED OVER 1K! AND JUST CAUSE OF THAT, HERE IS A KINABRA CHAPPIE FOR YOU GUYS.

There is going to be a lemon in this chapter, so beware because it may not be well written. 

Kinana's POV:

I was working hard behind the bar today, seeing as Mira was kidnapped, so I had taken over her shift.  Lisanna had offered to do it, but I wanted to do it, so I felt helpful in the guild.

I had been handing out drinks, serving food, cleaning tables, dodging flying chairs, and man, was I tired.  I just got behind the counter and was about to sit down, when the guild doors burst open.

The sound in the room silenced in a second.  It was a group of people, 7 people to be exact.  My eyes scanned over them until they stopped on the maroon haired man.  The one with the scar on his right eye. 

Erik. 

My Erik was here, in the guild.  My eyes slightly watered, overwhelmed by happiness to see him. 

The group, known as Crime Sociere, walked towards the bar and stopped right in front of us. 

"May we speak with your master?" the blue haired man asked.  I looked towards him, seeing as I was staring at a particular someone for too long and quickly pointed towards the stairs that led to masters office.

The group walked towards that direction, but one member stayed behind.  I blushed seeing who it was.  He sat in one of the bar stools right in front of me. 

I shyly looked towards him and noticed he was already examining my face.  He looked into my eyes, smirked a little and then said "hey."

I also let out a smile and said "hi Erik.  How have you been?"  I decided to spark up a conversation with him, getting to know each other better. 

He told me that ever since his best friend, Cubelios disappeared, he had been able to hear her voice, but only her voice.  Then when he met me, he heard that same voice, coming from me, seeing as why he is somewhat 'connected' to me.

He had informed me about the dragon slayer mating season and I told him that I was aware of it and currently, the dragon slayers from our guild were fighting to claim their mates.

"Who's your mate, Erik?  If you don't mind me asking," I asked, even though I think that answer was quite obvious.

He blushed, just a little on his cheeks and whispered something that he hoped I couldn't hear, but did.

"You."

Now it was my turn to blush, and my blush wasn't very discrete either.  My entire face started turning red. 

"Kinana, I-"

"Cobra, come here please!"  We both looked towards the staircase and saw Jellal motioning for him to join them.  He smiled to me before he got up and left. 

I sighed, sitting down on my own stool, behind the counter.  It was now evening time and mostly everyone had left, due to there being none of the usual banters or commotion.

I got up and started putting chairs onto tables and once I finished, I decided to head home.  I had rented out my own apartment, using the money I got from the small jobs I had done in town.

I was hoping to see Erik before I left, but I had a feeling that I would see him soon.  I started walking home, and the streetlights were now on, as it was nighttime.  The stars in the sky twinkled as I stared up at them.