Togetherness

-Charlie's POV-
I woke up with light piercing through black curtains. I sat up and looked around. I was in my bedroom, but I don't remember how I got there. My head pounded, and it felt like someone was hammering my temple.

I groaned and slowly rubbed my temples and began to cry from the pain. I curled up in a bowl and held my temples. I heard my door swing open and Ashley appeared. He ran to my side but I moved away from him in fear.

"Where's my mom!?" I cried out in agony, looking down at my bruised and beaten body.

"Baby, she's out at the store right now, but I'm here. I'm not going to hurt you, please just.. let me help you." He whispered softly, reaching his hand out to touch my cheek but I slowly scooted further away. His eyes held sorrow, and safety, so I leaned forward as slowly as possible as his hand brushed my cheek softly.

I jumped a little bit, and then melted into his touch. He slowly wrapped me up into his arms as I broke down, digging my face into his chest, and he just held my tightly. As I cried I felt his body shake as well, and tears fells on to my forehead.

"Oh god. Tell me what happened baby. Please." Ashley broke down with me, and we cried together.

-Andy's POV-
"Should I get more pain killers? She's probably in a lot of pain right?" Juliet said as we walked down the aisles of the grocery store.

"I already told you what we should do but you didn't want to listen to me." I said angrily, grabbing a pack of cigarettes off of the shelf, and a flask.

"I told you, we can't do that. They'll think we abuse her and I don't want her to get taken away." Juliet said sternly.

"She's hurt Juels. She probably has broken bones, we need to bring her to the hospital." I walked up to the counter and paid for our things and waited for Juliet to answer me, but she didn't. All we've done today is fought, and I felt like shit for it. When we got into the car I let out a sigh.

"Baby." I said softly and she looked up at me with sorrow in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, lets stop fighting. We both need eachother right now, and I can't get through this without you." I admitted. She nodded and I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home to our daughter.