Ssshhhhhh

-Charlie's POV-
"So what time is your set?" I asked the guys as we sat around in the living room of the bus. We had just arrived to our first venus in Arizona, and boy was it hot!

"We start at 7, so the show will probably end around 11. Are you gonna watch on side stage or are you going to catch up on more sleep?" Andy asked curiously.

"Obviously I wouldn't miss your show for the world. I'm gonna be right there with Mom. What time is it now?" I asked.

"4, so we have an hour before we have to start getting ready, anyone hungy?" Jinxx asked pulling his phone out of his pocket. Everyone nodded there heads.

"Pizza it is, I'll go pick some up, anyone else wanna go for a drive?" Jinxx asked and Cc and Ashley shot right up from the couch.

"I'll see you later babe." Ashley said bending down to kiss my lips. I smiled and kissed back and waved bye as Ash, Cc and Jixx left the bus. Andy and Juliet were cuddling on the end of the couch while watching batman, and Jake was asleep on the floor.

I decided to go back to my bunk and take a nap before the show. I drew back my curtains and climbed into my bunk. I slid under my blankets and pulled out my phone, scrolling through facebook and twitter. I tried closing my eyes for a nap, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I stretched and turned over staring out of my bunk window at the venue.

I must've been like that for a while because I heard the bus door open and Cc and Jinxx's voice carried through to my bunk.

"Where's Charlie?" I heard Ashley ask.

"She went back to her bunk, I think she might've fallen asleep." Juliets voice said and I heard Ash's heavy feet walk dow the bunk aisle. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

I felt my bed sink down next to me and I felt Ashley hot breath fan over my neck, and then his soft lips grazed the bottum of my neck and I couldn't help but giggle. My eyes shot open and I covered my mouth to hide my smile.

"You faker!" Ashley yelled with a grin and began to tickle my sides, I squirmed beneath his touch.

"A-Ash s-stop!! I can't b-br-breathe!!" I giggled and he slowly began to let me go. He was on top of me now and smiling down at me with his perfect smile.

"Time. To. Wake. Up." He said pecking my lips between eachword making me laugh even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for one long kiss and he ran his hands down my sides, gribbing my lower waist and pressing his lower half hard onto mine.

"Ash, you know what Andy said." I whispered into his mouth as he roughened the kiss.

"Shhh, it's okay, he won't know." Ash said and pulled the bunk curtain back. I giggled and I grinded against Ashley, making his member hard.

"I need you." Ashley growled against my lips and I smirked. I flipped us over so I was ontop now and I bit my lip as I took off his shirt and ran my hands down his bare chest. He smiled and reached his hand up, tucking my hair behind my ear.

My fingers traveled to the button on his jeans and I unzipped them, pulling them down a little, along woth his boxers. I leaned down and wrapped my mouth around his growing erection and Ashleys fingers tangled in my hair. I continued to give him head as his groans grew louder. I lifted my hand and covered his mouth to keep him quite and his bit down on my hand and I smirked. His erection started throbbing in my mouth as I sucked harder and faster and his warm liquid filled my mouth and slid down my throat. He bit down on my hand and I kept sucking him theough his high. I sat back up and flipped my hair over and licked my lips while looking at him.

He panted and bit his lip. "You're so damn sexy. You're turn buttercup." He winked and pulled his pants up, and layed me down on my back. Easy enough for him I was only wearing short. He slid them down and kissed my neck and down my stomach to the top of my thong.

He spread my legs a little bit and kissed the inside of my thighs, leaving hickies. He slowly got closer and closer to the top of my thong and I was grown more horny each second.

"Ash stop teasing." I whispered as I bit down on my lip and he smirked. Ash hooked his fingers on my thong and slid it down and spread my legs again. I felt his hot break on my clit and then his tongue. I smirked and gripped the sheets. He flicked his tongue back and forth, making my body tremple with pleasure.

"Ash." I moaned and he went faster, making me moan louder. I bit my lip knowing if moaned any louder Andy would surely catch us. Ash kept licking me and as he did so he stuck two of his fingers inside me and curled them as he moved them in and out of me.

"Oh god Ashley." I said through a moan and he continued to hit my sweet spot with his fingers, and eat me out. I arched my back when he hit my spot again and my eyes rolled back and I let out another loud moan.

"Sshhh." Ashley said, but continued to pleasure me. I grabbed his shirt and bit down on it as he moved his fingers harder and faster. I curled my toes and arched my back again as I felt myself getting closer to an orgasm.

"Ash, I'm close." I said with tears in my eyes as I tried not to scream his name. He flicked his tomgue on my clit faster, sending me into a spiral of body trembles.

"Not until I say princess." Ashley said and I bit down harder on his shirt. The tears escaped my eyes, as I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't anylomger. Ash hit my sweetspot and I let out a loud enough moan for the entire bus to hear, luckily everyone was talking so nobody heard.

"oh god ashley!!" I panted as my body shook and he fingered me through my entire high. He smirked and removed his fingers and licked them clean.