Chapter two - Sweet tunes

"I got all I need when I got you and I..

Look around me and see a sweet life..

Stuck in the dark but you're my flash light..

Getting me, getting me through the night..

Cause you're my flash light.. You're my flash light..

You're my flash liiiight.. woah"

Tsukishima streched in his bed, he had woken up by clear tones coming from the bathroom.

He sat up and listened carefully.. A high piched voice sang crystal clear without missing one note, Kei got chills on his back.

Meanwhile in the bathroom Yamaguchi put  a bif load of conditioner in his hair and sang his favorite song of Jessie J, Flashlight. That song made him feel so good, sensitive and emotional but in a good way. The warm water splashed against his freckled skin as he massaged the roots of his hair.

Tsukishima rose from the bed and walked slowly towards the bathroom, following the sweet soothing sound.

"Hey, good mornin-"

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi squealed and pulled the shower curtain around his naked body to cover himself up.

"I-I'm so sorry.." The blonde backed out of the bathroom flustered. "Are you done yet?"

"Almost.." he said and washed through his hair to get rid of the conditioner, reached for a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Okay, done"

He came out of the bathroom, dripping wet hair. Tuskishima couldn't take his eyes off of him. He had tiny abs, not very ripped but still there. Not very wide shoulders, not very manly strong body in general but it was something about it. He just couldn't stop looking.

"Tsukki, hey, don't stare like that.." Yamaguchi said and twirled his wet locks though his fingers, looking down in the floor.

"I wasn't staring.." He denied and walked past him to the bathroom to shower too.. "And Yamaguchi.."

"Hm?"

"You-You have a good voice"

"Thanks" Tamaguchi felt his cheeks fill with blood, he blushed "Do you want to grab a snack after today?"

"No" Tuskishima pulled the shirt over his head. Even though Yamaguchi couldn't see him, it felt embarrassing to have commented on his singing in the shower. Even if it was positive.

"Come on Tsukki!"

"Fine, just let me shower first" He gave in and turned the water on.

---

Kei had only three lessons that day; math, science and music. They were all pointless and boring as usual. 

He had good grades, but only because he didn't have anything else to do. No parties, no friends, the only distraction was his video games but he knew school was more important even though it was boring.

When the final bell rang, Tsukishima picked up his bag and threw it over his shoulder. Four hours to kill before he was going to go out with Yamaguchi.. it sounds like a date.. witch it isn't.  I mean.. Of course not! Right?

The dorm was dark and empty, it smelled a little closed in. He let his bag slid down his arm and hit the floor. His PSP had finished charging, it was waiting for him. He took it and threw himself at the bed.