Chapter four - Bad night

"Tsukki.. Tsukki!" Someone was tugging at his shoulders, trying to wake him up. Kei tried to push him away but annoyingly, who ever was shaking him stayed right where they were.

"What.." Still half asleep, he tried to force his eyes open.

"Tsukki I.. I can't sleep" He saw Yamaguchi sitting on the end of his bed with a hilarious bedhead.

"Oh come on, what is it?" Kei said annoyed and glanced at the clock showing 3:09.

"Don't tell anyone, okay?" Yamaguchi looked up to him with an embarrassed face expression.

"Did you pee your bed or what?" Kei rubbed his eyes, trying to make sense of the peculiar outlining in front of him that was his vision.

"No! I had a bad dream." Yamaguchi admitted, and if the room hadn't been pitch black he would have seen the blush on his cheeks.

"What do you want me to do?" Kei said and looked at him as deep in the eyes as the dark and his bad sight allowed.

"Can I sleep with you..?" He questioned and looked down on his knees. Embarrassed about having to wake someone up because of a nightmare, like a little baby.

"Ughm.. sure" Kei said without thinking, he was just too tired to care right now.

"R-really? Thank you" Yamaguchi climbed up his the bed before him and made himself the little spoon.

How embarrassed it was, his cheeks was frying his cheekbones. Yamaguchi scooted closer and Kei moved away so he got a little more place of his own, though the bed only gave room for one of them intentionally. The weirdest thing about it was that it didn't feel too wrong. It was quite nice to be this close to somebody, actually.

He reached his arm around Yamaguchi, he felt him shaking in his grip, poor thing.

Out of reflex, Tsukishima pulled him closer to his chest and let his heart beat against Yamaguchi's back. He was still twitching and shaking, curled up into a little fearful ball.

Kei hugged him tighter with both arms. He hummed slightly in his ear "It's gonna be okay.. schh. it's gonna be okay."

This was not at all like him. No one had needed him at their side like that before, and Tsukishima wouldn't have let anyone this close to him. I felt usual, but it worked. Yamaguchi stopped shaking and let his shoulders down a bit.

"Good" Tsukishima stroked Yamagushis shoulder. "Good, you're doing great."

Within minutes, Yamaguchi was asleep and Tsukishima realised what a small bed it was with two people in it.