Chapter three - Skyscrapers

After that moment and Yamaguchis soft looks Tsukki felt warm inside. It all was pretty weird. Trying to analyze this feeling, trying figure it out..

"Was your coffee good?" Yamaguchi asked and wandered out the window with his thoughts.

"Yeah, it was tasty." Tsukishima did the same thing.

They really did have a great view from there, they could see the city lights and all the tall sky scrapers.

"Aren't skyscrapers amazing?" Yamaguchi said and glanced up upon them.

"Hm" Kei said and looked up as well.

"You can take everything I have"

Out of nowhere, Yamaguchi started singing. It was like magic in his throat!

"You can break everything I am"

"Like I'm made of glass.."

"Like I'm made of paper.."

Kei was completely quiet. He looked at Yamaguchi from across the table with big eyes, the brunette chuckled slightly.

"What now? You're staring again"

"You're singing again" Tsukishima smiled a half smile. "Your voice.. It's amazing" Kei had no words to describe such wonderful high pitch voice. He had never heard anything like it.

"Thanks, I've gone to a vocal coach since I was five and I recently went to a music school before I started college, so I have a pretty trained voice" He looked down, very flattered "Can I have a sip of your coffee?" Yamaguchi said and gave an adorable smile.

Tsukishima sat quiet and slid his cup over to Yams. He wished he had a story like that to tell.

"Well that explains a lot, you have the most rare voice I've heard"

"Oh really?" He says and blushes "Then you should come to my old school, everyone there were like Alica Keys and Beyonce!"

"A music school huh? Do you play any instruments?" Tsukki asked casually.

"I play ukulele, piano, guitar and a bit on the drums" Yamaguchi said without sounding cocky, he sipped the coffee slowly before turning it back.

"Wow, I wish I had a talent" Tsukishima said without actually meaning it, he thought it was nice to be normal and don't have any weird hobbies. Give them no reason to stare, no slipping up if you slip away. Got nothing to share and it's best that way.

"I think we should head back, are you done?" Yamaguchi said and patted his delicate mouth with a napkin.

"Sure. I can pay" Tsukki offered and reached for his pocket but his hand got stopped by Yamaguchis.

"No, really it's okay"

"Let me pay for the meal!"

"But I dragged you out here, I pay!"

"No you don't!" Tsukki attacked his roommate and tickled him in the sides, poor Yams didn't stand a chance and his body twitched and curved to escape the long fingers running along his body.

"Stop! Tsukki! Okay fine you win, I give up. Jeez" Yams said laughing at the embarrassment and attention they had brought upon them, tickling in public is not something you see every day, not at that level at least.

"You nerd" Tsukki said and took out his wallet, laid some money and a couple of pennies for tips on the table and took Yamaguchis hand without realizing it.

"Tsukki" Yamaguchi followed his roommate out of the coffee shop and out on the street.

"Yeah?" He didn't look back.