[25] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction

Chapter 25:

For a while I just felt like I was swimming. But then things began to clear, and I found my self standing in a huge white room.

‘Where am I?’ – I wondered.

“This is your head.” – a woman’s voice told me.

She appeared on a throne at the end of the room.

She walked over to me, and stood at my side.

“I am Galadriel. But then you probably know that.” – she told me.

“Er. Yes. I do.” – I told her.

“Good.” – she answered.

“Why am I here?” – I asked her, starting to get annoyed.

I get annoyed very easily.

“You are here because I wish it.” – Galadriel told me.

I rolled me eyes, and snorted. Here we go.

“I am also there” – she told me, and waved her hand above the floor in front of us. The floor started to spin around, and then it disappeared, showing a ‘window’ to where the others were standing.

I was laying off to the side, my eyes closed, and Boromir was yelling at the person that ( I suppose) knocked me out.

The guard tried to pick me up, but Boromir drew his sword, and refused to let the guard any closer. The guard finally gave up, and backed away.

Galadriel was standing beside a male elf that I recognized from the movie. Celeborn!

Galadriel then proceeded in talking, but I wasn’t really listening. I already knew what she was saying. Then she looked over at Boromir, and he started to flinch. Then sweat broke out on his brow, and he looked like he was in pain.

I shoved the Galadriel that was standing beside me, and the one below faltered. Boromir’s face relaxed, but I could still see that he was visibly upset.

“Leave him alone!” – I snarled at Galadriel.

She turned to me, and her hair floated up into the air. She did not look happy.

‘Good one.’ – the voice told me sarcastically. ‘Now we get to be obliterated by the elf lady’.

Instead of my usual response of ‘Shut-up’ I turned to Galadriel, and willed her out of my mind.

She was blown back a step.

“What are you doing?” – she asked, and tried to walk forward.

“Get out!” – I hissed at her through clenched teeth. No one saw what was inside my head, but me.

It looked like she was stuck in a windstorm. Both her hair, and her robes were being blasted back, and she tried (in vain) to walk back to me.

‘Here let me help!’  - the little voice told me, and I felt stronger.

“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!” – I roared at her, and she blew over, tumbling, and then finally disappeared, with a ‘pop’.

I took a deep breath and looked down. Galadriel was standing exactly where she had been before, but she looked shocked.

I smiled, and closed my eyes. Willing myself back into my body.

A second later I opened my eyes, staring up into the deep green foliage.

“Oh, good! Your up!” – Boromir told me and helped me to my feet.

I felt a little woozy, but Boromir let me lean on him until I caught my balance.