Chapter 6 - Trouble Brewing...

Chapter 6 – Trouble Brewing...

"You're beautiful and intelligent... I couldn't have found a better match if I'd tried..." Ville held her to him gently for a moment before tilting her head up and around to graze his lips lightly over hers. "I love you..."

Ville heard Alana's shaky breath before she leant up to complete their kiss; and it took all his self-control not to throw her on his bed when she finally pulled back and whispered to him. "Claim me..."

A soft groan slipped past Ville's lips at her words and his arms tightened about Alana as he deepened the kiss; keeping her captive with it, until she had to break away for air. Ville looked at how they were standing and smiled a little. She was facing the bed, her knees against the end... he knew exactly how to go about this.

Trailing kisses along her neck to her shoulder, Ville undid the halter of her dress and it slipped silently to the floor, pooling at her feet and leaving her in nothing. Ville bit back a moan at this new revelation; had he known she was naked beneath the gorgeous velvet of that dress... she probably would've had it removed hours ago. Stepping a little closer, Ville began lightly running his fingers down her arms as he gently kissed along the side of her neck and he smiled against her skin as she trembled under his touch.

Holding her naked form against his chest briefly, Ville murmured softly against her neck; his tone gentle, but dominant. "Lay down..."

After a brief moment of hesitation, Alana did as he bid and lay on her stomach, her breathing shallow as she felt Ville partially hovering over her...then he pressed a kiss to her spine...and her eyes rolled back into her head as she went limp beneath him. A quiet whimper escaped her as he nipped at the same place and she bit her lip as she heard his formal jacket fall to the floor behind them. He continued in his ministrations, alternating between nips and kisses along her spine until she was a writhing, whimpering mess beneath him.

He nipped lightly at her nape and she finally moaned aloud, hiding her face in embarrassment when he chuckled softly at her reaction.

"Finally, some noise out of you..." he murmured as he trailed his fingers down the sensitive skin of her back until his hands reached her arse; cupping and kneading the soft flesh as he kissed her neck again.

Alana groaned in both frustration and pleasure. "Ville... that's not fair..." she whimpered, her breathing ragged as Ville nuzzled against her neck. "You have got bare flesh in your hands..." she bit her lip as he hummed against her skin and she felt it right down to her toes. "It's only fair I should be allowed some as well..."

"No love...stay still..." Ville whispered lovingly into her hair, but she was already rolling onto her back.

"I want to see you..." she murmured briefly before pulling him down into a heated kiss, "...taste you..." she nipped at his lower lip and he let out a soft growl. "... touch you..." she tugged at his shirt, pulling it out of his dress pants and trailing her fingers up underneath to run her hands over the planes of his chest before grabbing the inside of the shirt and tugging it so that its buttons flew in every direction. "You're not just here for me... I'm here for you too..."

"I bet my shirt wished it could've said the same before you killed it..." Ville smirked down at her.

Alana giggled. "Sorry."

"It's fine... this shirt had it coming anyway." Ville chuckled as he shed the remains of the dress shirt and watched her do her best to undo the front of his trousers. "Here... let me..."

Alana watched Ville dispense with the rest of his clothes with a deft precision that could only come from having undressed himself many times before. Kneeling over her now, his eyes raking over her still form, Alana couldn't help the shyness that came from her nakedness; but Ville stopped her before she could completely cover herself.