0.4

I ended up staying locked in my room all day so this morning I decided I would be more active and go to the gym. I got in my workout cloths and put my hair in a ponytail before borrowing Ruthie's keys and leaving.

I worked out for about two hours before deciding to go home. I was walking out when I bumped into someone and fell to my butt. I grunted at the harsh fall. Large hands gripped my waist and pulled me to my feet.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, your so short" an all to familiar voice said. I looked up to be met with beautiful emerald eyes.

"JJ! Uh I mean Hey" he said and I chuckled lightly.

"Hi swee- Peyton" I said catching myself of guard.

"It's been a while, how have you been?" He asked awkwardly scratching his neck.

"It's great, finished filming my movie a couple days ago so I'm here for the premiere and stuff. How about you?" I tried being polite.

"Pretty good, I still have filming for a couple months but we're off for the holiday, that happens to be on my birthday this year" he said and I chuckled.

"That's right, wow 18 who would of thought we had that happening to us" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah well I'm gonna get going" he said and I got a bit upset.

"Yup I guess running away from your problems are the best choice" I said but quickly covered my mouth.

"You should be talking miss let's take a break and see where we are in a year" he growled and I was shocked.

"How dare you! That was best for our relationship at the time" I fought back and he sarcastically laughed.

"Okay and how is that working out for you now" he said and I glared.

"I'm glad I made it" I spat before walking to the car. He did to which happened to be parked next to mine.

"I hope I don't see you again" I shouted and he groaned.

"Fine!" He said.

"Fine!" I said back before getting in and driving off. He started following me and I groaned annoyed. I parked in front of Robs house and so did he. We both got out of our cars and he did to.

"Stop following me!" I said and he chuckled.

"Honestly I'm not" he said and we walked in. Then I saw Ruthie and that blonde that was in the picture with him in the living room. It all fell together right then. That's why Ruthie wouldn't let me out my room yesterday.

"Oh no" Ruthie muttered and I got pissed running to my room. I laid down in my bed and started sobbing. I got up and walked into the bathroom to shower. I made sure to get rid of my tears and sweat.

Once I was done I put on some joggers and my GMW sweatshirt I got when I first moved out here. I dried my hair and pulled it up in a bun before finally deciding to just nap. There was knocking on my door and I groaned standing up and opening it. There he was again and I rolled my eyes walking away and sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and I snapped my head towards his direction.

"Peyton don't apologize, you never need to apologize Im always the one causing problems" I said shaking my head and he sat by me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I could stay here forever but it can't be that way anymore.

"It was both of our faults so I apologize to, I guess seeing you just brought up past emotions but I have moved past those and I hope you did to" he said and I looked up at him and nodded. My phone started ringing and we both looked at it and I shut my eyes. Of course at this moment I would get a call. The picture of me and Gabe kissing kept flashing across the screen with the name 'Gabebus😍😍' and I sighed picking it up and sliding to answer.

"Hi honey" I said.

"Hey gorgeous how is L.A." his voice came through and I sighed.

"It's great I'm having tons of fun but I'm kinda busy could I call you back later" I said and I heard him sigh and mumble something before replying.

"Of course, I love you" he said and I shut my eyes. No, no, no this could not be happening but then I thought it over. Who doesn't stop loving their first love and he already moved on so I sucked in a breath then replied.

"Bye, I love you too" I said and hung up.

"Woah I didn't think I would see that one coming" Peyton said and I faked a chuckle.

"I don't think you will see a lot of things coming" I said and he smiled.

"Well join us for lunch when your ready beautiful" he said playfully nudging me with his shoulder and I faked another laugh and he walked out the door.