0.12

I groaned as my alarm went off. I slept on the couch downstairs refusing to be in the same room as Peyton. Lucky for me I got to pick up and drop off the boys at the same time so I didn't have to make two trips.

I went upstairs and into Peyton's room to shower. I dried my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail and dod slightly heavy make up with winged eyeliner and bright red lipstick. I put on maroon jeans and a white button up top with my leather jacket and white Converse. I usually wore stuff like this but I made it more bad girl extravagant lowering the buttons on the top to reveal a bit more than it should and wearing tight jeans with a thong, I haven't worn one in years.

I walked out before grabbing the keys to the motorcycle I bought last night. I was having a mental breakdown and felt the need to do something daring and that ended me up with an old 60's looking motorcycle that was completely black. Peyton heard my movement and looked up at me.

"JJ what are your wearing?" He immediately asked and I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"It's none of your business, I'm going to drop Gabe off at the airport and pick up a friend" I spat trying to walk out the door and he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"JJ this isn't you and hopefully this facade goes away soon, I love you just so you know. No matter what okay so come home to me safe" he said and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach before his words from yesterday came back and a dragon breathed fire burning them all to crisp giving me the dark brown eyes again. I ripped myself from his arm before banging on Gabe's door.

"Cmon I got places to be and people to see" I said and Gabe came out. Lucky for me he only brought a book bag of cloths and a carry on so he could just put them on his back while we rode. The crisp morning air bit at my skin but I ignored it and continued to drive the bike. Once we got there I let go of the facade a bit to hug Gabe.

"Take care of my Daddy please" I said.

"No problem sis" he smiled and I chuckled hugging him once more before letting him go.

After a while I saw the tall boy with auburn hair walking towards me with a book bag on his back. He wore black jeans with black converse and a gray hoodie overtop. He was still handsome as ever and I smiled an amused smile as he approached me

"Janette, what are you wearing?" He asked quickly and I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist.

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I smirked getting close to his face. He awkwardly smiled before I tugged on his hand bringing him to my motor cycle.

"Cmon there's only a couple of hours until there's sun so let's see what the darkness has in store for us" I said and he chuckled even more nervously.

"Um JJ I know you wanna have fun but it's almost 4 in the morning and I would prefer to get some rest" he said scratching his neck slightly and I groaned.

"Your such a buzz kill, whatever let's go" I said getting on my bike.

"Wait this is yours?" He asked and I nodded smirking.

"You like it?" I asked but he ignored my question getting on the bike.

"What happened to that ray of Sunshine?" He asked and I scowled.

"I burned away in the depths of hell" I spat and he looked at me shocked to see such venomous words come from my mouth. I quickly started the bike and drove up back to Peyton's.

I walked in and dragged him to the guest room knowing it was the third time it was going to be used this past weekend. I grabbed the broad figure smashing my lips against his. I felt nothing but I kept kissing and he eventually kissed me back and started leaning back on the bed bringing me on top of him. I slowly took my leather jacket off before starting to unbutton my shirt.

"JJ is that you, I just wanted to apolo-" Peyton said walking in the room but he was cut short. I looked up at him and he had a questioning look.

"Dalton?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah cool well we're in the middle off something so can you please go" I said starting to push him towards the door but he stopped me.

"No, I need to talk to you" he said pulling me out into the hallway.

"This is not you so whatever this is, you better stop because I'm not gonna watch you lose your virginity to the guy that cheated on you" he said but I felt the anger rise in me.

"I can be with who I want, since I can't be with you" I said muttering the last part.

"JJ your doing what I did, your heartbroken so you went to the person you knew wanted you because you want to feel wanted. Come back to me gorgeous. I love you" he said and I felt the tears go down my cheeks.

"No Peyton this is me now" I said trying to walk away but he pulled me back. I slammed into his chest and before I knew it his lips were on mine and I couldn't stop. This was making up for the months I didn't kiss him and I felt my knees going weak but he held me up firmly by my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled into the kiss and so did he but then Katherine ran through my mind and I pulled away pushing him back.

"I love you but you have a girlfriend and like you said we can never happen again" I said trying not to cry and he had a look of pure heart break and I quickly ran into Dillon's room to get away from everything.

"JJ?" He questioned and I broke down and crawled into bed cuddling up on him.

"I love him but I can't be with him" was all I said sobbing into his shoulder before falling asleep.