Chapter 8 - MOMMY?!!!

Dedicated to STFUteehee

Thank you for all the votes in the previous chapter.

So the target of this chapter is 15 votes. And I swear I am going to make this chapter worth it!

____________________________________

Blake's POV

I sighed with relief now that Julie was out of reach of Cole.

" What the fuck Blake?!" Cole said and pushed me.

" What were you thinking Cole?! You thought you could forcefully strip her?! Are you crazy?!" I yelled back at Cole.

" I can do whatever I want with her. And why do you even care? It's none of your business! I could have put up a great show here and you could have enjoyed yourself. But look what you did!" he said and my blood boiled at his words. Julie did nothing to deserve this.

" Are you out of your mind? What are doing Cole?! Julie doesn't deserve this. And I will not let you do that to her." I said possessively. My voice held an uncanny authority. I wonder what is pushing me to do this fighting when clearly she really is my nothing.

" You would what?" he raised his eyebrows at me. I clearly hurt his ego. Now that his ego is hurt he wouldn't let this go without a hell of a fight.

" Yes you heard me. This is totally unnecessary Cole. If she wanted to threaten us she could have easily done it today. She isn't a threat to us Cole. Let her go. We need to stop this." I said calmly hopeing he would use his brain and see logic behind this.

" Stop being such puss. Also a huge pain in my ass! I am not going to back down. And as for that whore that you are concerned of, well she deserves to spanked, I am treating her nice." he said proudly.

It took all my wits to not punch him in his face with a table or rip his balls. I wasn't sure whether Cole is disgusted my Julie or he wants to bang her, either way I didnt like Cole's strong feelings toward her.

" Enough Cole. That's it we are done with her. Okay? No more tagging her, no more picking up on her. We are all done." I said in an ordering voice and turned towards the door to get out of the hell hole.

" Pfft, what do ya thinking? Having her all by yourself Blake?" Cole mocked me. But I tried not to pay attention at his words because I knew he was trying to provoke me in doing something I don't want to do to him- choke him. I balled my fists and counted to ten in my head to control my anger and proceeded towards the door.

" You know we could always share her." he said making his dirty intentions clear.

Thats it! Without a warning I turned around and punched him hard in his jaw. He stumbled back and with his hand on the place where I hit him and with an expression of utter shock on his face.

" You son of a bitch!" he yelled and tried to punch me back but I dodged in time and punched him again in the face, but this time only harder. He fell to the ground face down. I waited for him to get up holding my balled fists in the air until I realised he had passed out.

I sighed and rubbed my palms on my eyes. This is such a mess! I looked around in search of Dyran who didn't make move to stop me from hurting Cole. There he was in one corner of the dark room staring at me with wide eyes too terrified to make a move. Did I looked like a monster? Maybe I became one. Sometimes you have to be a monster to fight a monster.

" Dyran take Cole home" I said in a low voice, careful not to scare him off to which he nodded.

With that I got out. I really needed to cool my mind and take break from everything and take time to process all of this.