Goodbye...

-Lucys POV-

I...I didn't want anyone to think i was horrible...I...WAIT, Natsu!! Hes going to be SO mad...
I walked to Fairy Tail. Blood dripped from my hand...my Fairy Tail mark...was no longer there...I held letters in my clean hand, as i reached the door i slipped the letters under it.
I knocked, then put my hood up and ran...
Goodbye...Fairy Tail...

No ones POV--

Mirajane ran to the door and threw it open wide. Only to reveal 3 letters...She picked them up, noticing the handwriting...and the blood.
Mira opened and read the letter to the whole guild and collapsed into tears, everyone crowded around, Elfman and Lissanna hugging her, trying to pry from her what was wrong.
The guild master, Mokarov came and Mira showed him the letters. He read the one for him, and the guild read theirs. Tears poured from eyes, many collapsed. Natsu was raging with sadness,
But one Dragon Slayer...was in the corner...hands shaking, as she read her letter.

Dear Wendy.
Thank you for keeping my secret...
But i cant stay here, everyone will think bad things of me.
Natsu...wont be ready,
Im sorry, keep the guild safe for me!
I may come back, but i dont think i will.
Your so sweet and mature, i know you WILL be fine.
Please...keep my secret.
I love ya!

Lucy x

The small girl burst to tears, but something happened.
The ground around her ruptured causing the wood floor to snap, she cried hard, but stopped as someone picked her up into a hug,
Romeo.
He looked at her with concerned eyes.
"Wendy, tell us whats wrong. You...you wouldn't speak...you were pale.." He mumbled.

Everyone watched.

The small girl wiped her eyes.
"Lucy's g-gone because she was scared..." The guild listened closer, but the girl burst to tears, shouting so all could hear. "SHE WAS SCARED THAT YOU WOULD SHUN HER, AND NATSU WOULD ABANDON HER..." The guild was confused, a few whispers of Not understand? Shun? Natsu? Went around the room, until Wendy shouted again. "SHE WAS PREGNANT. WITH NATSU'S CHILD. I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOONER BUT SHE WAS SCARED." Wendy hugged Romeo...Everyone was crying.

-NATSU'S POV-

"SHE WAS PREGNANT. WITH NATSU'S CHILD."
Natsu's mind was racing. Of course...he was gunna purpose...he didn't only lose Luce. His soul mate. His best friend, his girlfriend...but lost his only child...Luce..
And everything went black.

---A/N---
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY TO COME! LETS GO!
???&???: AYE! ..aye...