Why must you be clingy?

-Master Mokarov POV-

I was sat down, in my office, with none other than paperwork.
I miss that girl, she wasnt a brat like this lot... Mokarov chuckled lighty to himself.
He checked a list, then had Mirajane come up to put the jobs on the board.
She walked in with tear stained eyes.
"Child whats wrong?"
She burst to tears.
Of course...I've not been out my office for a week now...
Mira had collapsed on the floor, she wasn't so scary now.
I walked over and held her close, we took her in when no one else would, and now with everyone sad, shes got no attention and been ignored...again.
Mira must have felt comfort from my hug, because she was now softy asleep in my arms.
Poor girl, i miss her too Mira.
I carried a few pillows to the corner of the room, laid her on them, then found a blanket and wrapped it around her.
She smiled a beautiful smile, the one we all needed.
"Goodnight child." I said softly.
"M-Master...?"
I turned seeing she was awake.
"Yes?"
"C-Can i call...you...father?...i know its a lot to ask...but no ones bothered to comfort me except you...and you are always there for me and--"
"Id be honoured if you called me father," I said softly and hugged her.
She fell asleep, the girl is amazing, but her main weakness is being ignored.
Poor thing.
I walked out my office to find a blue haired Levy at my door.
"Master!! Its about the dragon slayers!"
"Hmm?"
"They...they have been MEGA clingy, even Natsu is clingy to Erza , Erza for crying out loud, Gajeel has been clingy to me, i just slipped away, luckily. Wendy is always with Romeo, and Laxus is around Lissanna all the time. I found out why!"
"Why then?" I listened closely,
"When a dragon loses someone important to them, they get clingy to someone. They may fall in love, or just need comfort, they get aggressive sometimes, but not a lot. They need to stay happy, take their ming off it, or they become dependant on that one person!" She read this from a book.
"I know what to do."
And i walked to the banister of the upper level so all could see me.

Natsu POV---

-play song-

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU BRATS."
It was master Mokarov,
"DO YOU THINK LUCY WOULD WANT US TO BE LIKE THIS?!"
He was yelling, we all perked up, some just shouted back,
"She left cause she couldn't trust us!! Why should we be happy for her!?"
Mokarov was in rage.
"YOU BRATS PIPE DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU, SHE LEFT BECAUSE SHE WAS SCARED, SHE MAY COME BACK! SHE DID THIS ON HER OWN, IT WAS HER CHOICE."
Everyone fell quiet.
"Hes right!" Levy said,
Everyone cheered for Lucy, in hope she might come back.
"We should enter the Grand Magic Games! And win for Lucy!!" I cheered.
Everyone agreed.
We had a year to prepare.
We HAD to win this.

No ones POV--

The guild was cheering, Mira had woke up and was giggling happily, everyone split into teams, all left to prepare for the Grand Magic Games.
The Dragon Slayers no longer clingy and everyone was determined to win for there Celestial Mage, Lucy Heartfilia.